Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LcFcDEC

Bunn!

From what I could see on Saturday Bunneh looked the part, it is a shame it's only for a month but if he keeps putting in the performances then we can perhaps relax for a bit for a few weeks without worrying about calamity Martin. Possibly a bit harsh on him but I don't feel entirely confident when he's in goal.

From what I could see on Saturday Bunneh looked the part, it is a shame it's only for a month but if he keeps putting in the performances then we can perhaps relax for a bit for a few weeks without worrying about calamity Martin. Possibly a bit harsh on him but I don't feel entirely confident when he's in goal.

Same. Martin's catching is excellent, but positioning, especially starting positions, are not great. Bunn is the better keeper for sure.

We all :wub: Bunn, and he did well with his penalty save.

But some may have forgotten last season in a higher division Paul Henderson saved 3 penalties.

Yes 3 penalties, all very good saves and he was unlucky one was scored from a rebound.

I think Hendo is a lot more commanding than Martin, and unless we can sign a top class keeper at a top class price (£1m or less), we should stick with Hendo next season unless hes just too unfit or injured still.

I don't think we should waste a penny on Martin, and i rekon Liverpool will ask for at least £500k.

I thought like this the first time I saw him, and for the few times after that. I found myself constantly shitting myself as Martin made 'suicidal' runs to clear - but he gets them. After seeing him a few times I realised he was just dead quick for a keeper and good at mopping up, which is handy actually. Shame his shot-stopping isn't up to much but he looks better and better.

Didn't see enough of Bunn the other day to form an opinion one way or the other.

One thing I do want to say though - Stowell must be a great 'Keeping coach, because every goalkeeper we sign improves maybe 10-20% within a season. Henderson was really pretty terrible to begin with, especially his kicking, but improved steadily. Martin's done the same.

It's a shame we won't be able to sign Bunn. Big Sam rates him very highly, but at Blackburn, he's never going to get in, in front of Robinson. If we go up, I think we have a tiny bit more of a chance of getting him than we do now. Even if it's a season long loan. Especially after coming here, playing a few games again.

I'm really impressed with him so far, he seems to already have settled in well, and is focused on the team, talking about, how we're not going to step of the gas, and about promotion, even though he's only here for a month.

It's a shame we won't be able to sign Bunn. Big Sam rates him very highly, but at Blackburn, he's never going to get in, in front of Robinson. If we go up, I think we have a tiny bit more of a chance of getting him than we do now. Even if it's a season long loan. Especially after coming here, playing a few games again.

I'm really impressed with him so far, he seems to already have settled in well, and is focused on the team, talking about, how we're not going to step of the gas, and about promotion, even though he's only here for a month.

http://www.football-league.co.uk/staticFil...4~143918,00.pdf

Bunn and Mattock made it into this week's League 1 team of the week.

They've got Jason Brown as second choice, so I think we'd stand a great chance of a season-long loan.

Archived