Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kilworthfox

On This day

Wonderful day :scarf::beer:

Id rather we won the Tottenham one aswell :ph34r:

How the fook did we lose that one :crylaugh:

They had 10 men for most of the game didn't they, and we had so many chances :P

Thats the last English Trophy MON has won :P

The Scottish ones are easy when your manager of Celtic :P

Id rather we won the Tottenham one aswell :ph34r:

How the fook did we lose that one :crylaugh:

They had 10 men for most of the game didn't they, and we had so many chances :P

Thats the last English Trophy MON has won :P

The Scottish ones are easy when your manager of Celtic :P

O'Neill got his tactics wrong against Spurs. Having 10 men spurred Tottenham on (no pun intended), and they nicked it at the end.

It made the Tranmere win more special in my opinion.

Fantastic day.

On a different highly hypothetical/optimistic/irrelevant point. The play-off finals next season look likely to be held in Cardiff. Which by all accounts is a much better day out than the new wembley. Obviously the chances of us ending up there are fook all to cock all.

Fantastic day.

On a different highly hypothetical/optimistic/irrelevant point. The play-off finals next season look likely to be held in Cardiff. Which by all accounts is a much better day out than the new wembley. Obviously the chances of us ending up there are fook all to cock all.

I heard about the games next season. Cardiff is a much better day out. Atmosphere is better I think, and a decent day/night on the piss as well. Roll on next season!

Fantastic day.

Cardiff > London

Ffaith! :thumbup:

They played 27 minutes with ten men.

I didn't get a ticket but went to the semi at Filbo against Sunderland - what an atmosphere that night (I'll remember that forever).

Bloody hell i thought it was well longer. More like 60 minutes.

Those 27 minutes must have felt like an eternity and i suppose they did as it was still 0-0 and we couldn't score :P

I remember Elliot scoring the second because everyone was thinking extra time and then Impey came on and making quite a impact. Didn't someone miss a sitter ? I swear it was Lennon. Last time i ever went Wembley. Great day.

Archived