Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Collymore

LOROS on the away shirt

I too have had a relative cared for by LOROS and can only back up the view that they're a tremendous organisation. Irrespective of what others think of this, it's a great gesture by the club and can only benefit the charity.

where were LOROS (the Leicestershire and Rutland Organisation for the Relief of Suffering) last season, cause i certainly could have benefited from there assistance in those final games .... :)

but seriously, i hope this works for the charity as much as possible, just can't see LCFC getting anything right nowadays....

and, looking at the second logo - i'd be interested to see what a burgundy and gold city away kit would look like :whistle:

Gold with Burgundy trim & LOROS logo would look great. I would also like to see a collar on both home & away shirts, makes it into a great piece of casual wear other than just on match days.

Congrat's to LCFC & LOROS.

The benefit LOROS gets is free "advertising". They will get a lot of publicity by being our sponsor, more so than a paying sponsor as the story will no doubt be picked up by the national media.

A raised awareness of what they do and who there are is a massive thing for them. The club shouldn't have to give them a cut of the money for it to be of benefit to them. Getting their logo and the story out there could be worth more than a cut of the shirt money, with extra public donations etc that will undoubtedly come from it.

also we are hoping that the club will release the Heroes in Blue and White song with the proceeds going to their chosen charity.... :whistle:

also we are hoping that the club will release the Heroes in Blue and White song with the proceeds going to their chosen charity.... :whistle:

Good idea... not only am I proud of the club on the pitch at the minute, I'm pretty proud of some of the stuff off it.

Good idea... not only am I proud of the club on the pitch at the minute, I'm pretty proud of some of the stuff off it.

Except Season ticket "price freezes!!"

Well Done though on this one.

LOROS is a great charity to have on the shirt and i hope it encourages more people to give rather than multi national "charities'.

I've had relatives who spent their last days there and they deserve the accolades they get! :thumbup:

LOROS is a great charity to have on the shirt and i hope it encourages more people to give rather than multi national "charities'.

I've had relatives who spent their last days there and they deserve the accolades they get! :thumbup:

Indeed... which is exactly why I put the "some" into the sentence.

I'm pleased with this.

This might be the first season in a while that I'll buy both home and away shirts (plus third kit if it's any good)

Good on the club for doing something positive rather than getting a joke company to place a cartoon on our shirt. I hope they benefit from the association next season and we don't see another year of terminal decline in the Championship.

Raj - your bottom bit of your sigs wrong. It's Carlsberg that use the 'don't do *whatever* but if we did it's proberly be the best *whatever* tag line not Carling.

And anyone notice that LOROS is an anagram of Rolos? Hmmm Rolos!

Raj - your bottom bit of your sigs wrong. It's Carlsberg that use the 'don't do *whatever* but if we did it's proberly be the best *whatever* tag line not Carling.

And anyone notice that LOROS is an anagram of Rolos? Hmmm Rolos!

Hammond(Ankle)-

I dont give a fcuk if its Carlsberg or Carling.

I have more pressing issues regarding my itchy anus.

If you can help with that issue then do.

If not shut up..... :D

Archived