Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lefox

If you could've been in any band..

Easy.

RATM.

I reckon that'd get me an audience with Subcomandante Marcos.

I was gonna say the exact same thing :D

When the CIA are watchin you, you know you doin something right. I would want to be singer or bass player. Singer mainly just to bang out them lyrics with passion, but the bass player's got a nice strut on him

EDIT : Either above or Dave Mustaine from Megadeth.

"what d'ya mean I don't support your system, I go to court when I have to"

Absolute full bore

For the birds drugs and laughs.. the quo are high up.

ups and downs - nirvana

queen - for the sheer vast amount of buzz from the size of the audience

Can't grumble wi that. The Quo don't seem very hardcore if you just listen to their tunes, but I've seen a couple of interviews with 'em and they were wild! Plus my step dad from the early 90's worked on Francis Rossi's swimmin pool and said he was sound as a pound.

Freddie Mercury sure knew how to make a crowd go crazy and got em buzzin for real

I don't know much about Nirvana but I've heard it was emotional times.

I wish I wasn't one of the seventeen people in the world not to have been in The Fall.

Most of all I wish I had been in the Stones.

If you are partial to standing in the same place without moving you can take the place of Bill Wyman, that man never moves  :giggle:

If my sig is a band (i assume they are) i would love to be in that band. I would do nasty things to them all.

I would love to be in an Aussie band called The Living End there been around for 12-13 years and just always done things there own way consistently playing to big crowds of there own fans playing music they genuinly love. Always had mainstream radio play on all station genres and they never seem to be whoring them selves of to the media. The best part is that after 5 albums they have never and i hate to use this term but probably the best way to explain it is that they have never "sold out".

Beat me too it. I was gonna go with The Saturdays. lol

Someone had to say it.:D

Anyone good looking enough to turn down the ginger 1 in Girls Aloud, shouldnt be posting on an internet forum.

lol

Archived