Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Libertine

Mobile Phone Thread

• 3 weeks later...

I've got the BlackBerry Curve 8900, very snazzy! I only got it because my old W880i just turned off too many times a day; sometimes without even touching it <_< . The only thing I don't like about the Curve is its bismal of an Apps Store everything is American, so far only Google search bar, Windows Live Messenger, and this Youtube Player are the only decent ones I have found, apart from that it's qual! :thumbup:

Apple just announced the new iphone, iphone 3Gs with 3 mpx camera. Comes out in a week and a half, not sure if that is just America.

http://www.apple.com/uk/iphone/iphone-3g-s/index.html

I was hoping they'd say we can chop in our current ones for the 3GS, like they did when the 3G ones were introduced.

Damn Apple.

Damn them to Hell.

(He says typing in Safari, lovingly stroking his iPhone and planning his Macbook purchase)

Getting a Nokia 5800 on Wednesday. I'm currently on pay as you go on orange with a k800i, but now I think it will be better to go on a contract. £10 a month, 24 months, 100 minutes, unlimited texts, Nokia 5800 :thumbup: .

Just upgraded to that today, in the post. is it any good? Im on the same deal but 12 months and 125 mins and 500 texts for a tenner a month. They (vodafone) tried to mug me off with the 24 contract but all about getting a new phone every 12 months.

The reviews say it is very similar to the iphone but not as fun, whatever that means. :dunno:

Edited by Jehst

How much is a Blackberry just for the unlimited internet on the shittest contract? lol

My phone contract runs out soon and I'd love to just have unlimited internet anywhere :o Even though I don't like the Blackberry :/

Edited by DB11

How much is a Blackberry just for the unlimited internet on the shittest contract? lol

My phone contract runs out soon and I'd love to just have unlimited internet anywhere :o Even though I don't like the Blackberry :/

Get an iphone :)

You get unlimited data and wifi, dont know how it compares to blackberry in price though.

Get an iphone :)

You get unlimited data and wifi, dont know how it compares to blackberry in price though.

Good shout ;)

I have the iPod Touch so I could chuck that on eBay.

With the iPhone though, can you go on the internet everywhere, like the Blackberry, or is it identical to the iPod Touch in that you can only go on the internet with Wifi therefore you need to connect to a wireless access point.