Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DeclanMC

Glastonbury 2009

He could sing but now he just shouts and runs around like a plonker.

I actually agree.

Blur sounded dated and jaded. I pity the people there that chose them over Prodigy. If their gig at Nottingham Arena was anything to go by then seeing Prodigy live at Glastonbury would have been absolutely fucking mental. And better tunes as well.

I actually agree.

Blur sounded dated and jaded. I pity the people there that chose them over Prodigy. If their gig at Nottingham Arena was anything to go by then seeing Prodigy live at Glastonbury would have been absolutely fucking mental. And better tunes as well.

Thank you James

I prefer songs rather than dance music

That's fine, each to their own and all that, although just to clarify there are plenty of songs in the electronic genre.

However I was talking more about the whole live experience. I can listen to "songs" on my headphones at home, but what you can't get at home is the raw energy from seeing Prodigy in full flow. If you haven't been there to experience it then you wouldn't understand.

That's fine, each to their own and all that, although just to clarify there are plenty of songs in the electronic genre.

However I was talking more about the whole live experience. I can listen to "songs" on my headphones at home, but what you can't get at home is the raw energy from seeing Prodigy in full flow. If you haven't been there to experience it then you wouldn't understand.

I go to gigs to hear the songs I love, I'm sure the prodigy are great ,does nothing for me, I always think bands with big lighting displays, and various pyro or other props are trying to compensate for something.

But hey each to their own and all that. :)

left leicester at 8am Wedesday and parked up at glasto at 11.30PM, absolute joke. ive never been so pissed off, the only car park which was not full was the one which was the furthest possible point away from where my mates had saved us a spot.

i seen this lot-

Pete Doherty

Lamb

the horrors

yeah yeah yeahs

dj yoda

Kasabian

Madness

N.E.R.D

Shlomo

Q-Tip

Hybrid.

Madness were amazing, i dont even like them normally.

Blur were the best band ive ever seen at Glasto, been going since 2004.

Ever since the lineup come out ive kept changing my mind about seeing blur or prodigy, defo made the right decision. Id seen Prodigy twice before, one of those was at Notts Arena not so long ago and id never ever seen blur before.

brilliant weekend!!

left leicester at 8am Wedesday and parked up at glasto at 11.30, absolute joke. ive never been so pissed off, the only car park which was not full was the one which was the furthest possible point away from where my mates had saved us a spot.

i seen this lot-

Pete Doherty

Lamb

the horrors

yeah yeah yeahs

dj yoda

Kasabian

Madness

N.E.R.D

Shlomo

Q-Tip

Hybrid.

Ever since the lineup come out ive kept changing my mind about seeing blur or prodigy, defo made the right decision. Id seen Prodigy twice before, one of those was at Notts Arena not so long ago and id never ever seen blur before.

brilliant weekend!!

Totally agree (from what I saw on the television)

left leicester at 8am Wedesday and parked up at glasto at 11.30, absolute joke. ive never been so pissed off, the only car park which was not full was the one which was the furthest possible point away from where my mates had saved us a spot.

i seen this lot-

Pete Doherty

Lamb

the horrors

yeah yeah yeahs

dj yoda

Kasabian

Madness

N.E.R.D

Shlomo

Q-Tip

Hybrid.

brilliant weekend!!

How were N.E.R.D and Q-Tip?

How were N.E.R.D and Q-Tip?

N.E.R.D started late because of technical probems, really good once it got going. they had loads of people out from the crowd dancing of stage. they tried to do a full set but the power got pulled on them so the next act would start on time.

I only know one Q-tip track or tribe called quest, but i didnt want to see Neil young or Bloc Party so thought id see someone different id didnt know much about, I liked what I heard and was glad i seen him.

Archived