Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DeclanMC

Glastonbury 2009

Performances of the weekend?

Gaslight Anthem

Fleet Foxes

Specials

Kasabian

Pendulum

Blur by far the best though, that was something special right there.

However yet to see Bon Iver, Glasvegas and Prodigy.

I should have gone to this, regretting not now, although i'm sure Reading will be just as good as always.

Thought Blur were ace and it must have been particularly good for those who missed out on them the first time round. It felt a bit weird for me though, seeing them belting out a set that wasn't massively different to when I last saw them in 1995. Graham Coxon was even wearing the same t-shirt, which just added to the feeling that I'd fallen through a worm hole in time, which wasn't helped when I saw The Prodigy playing 'Firestarter' and 'Breathe'.

I'm not sure whether all this made me feel old or whether things just haven't moved on much.

And who is this Shikari and why are we being asked to enter them?

I like The specials but thought they we're awful like a load of old men going through the motions a bit like when the sex pistols reformed, I'll try and forget it and remember the early days.

Best bits for me Neil young, Springsteen, Bat for lashes, Blur, Fleet foxes, enjoyed gaslight anthem & the virgins too.

Archived