Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DeclanMC

Glastonbury 2009

Did anyone notice how hot Lily Allen looked on Friday? Woah.

I did until my fooking sig got deleted again.... can someone tell me how purpleronnie gets away with his massive sig and i cant have the lilly pic????( no offence to purple btw just wondering how)...

I did until my fooking sig got deleted again.... can someone tell me how purpleronnie gets away with his massive sig and i cant have the lilly pic????( no offence to purple btw just wondering how)...

Why not just make your sig much smaller? :dunno:

Twatishness is not likely to help your case, to be honest. :mellow:

Cool.

Also just to let any fans of Kasabian know, there is a special on Radio 1 about Kasabian on Monday night, Think it is "The story of Kasabian" and will have bits from tonight's set.

I really do think Kasabian are the biggest band in Britain at the moment! It's no bad thing but you can't turn the radio on without hearing a Kasabian song, or someone talking about Kasabian, You can't watch TV without hearing Kasabian as a soundtrack, e.t.c, As I said no bad thing I love Kasabian.

(I meant to post this earlier before going out, but as I was writing I had to go out....Obviously as i've just got in I missed their set/highlights on TV :( Oh well, hopefully i'll still catch some highlights or hopefully there will be an option to see some of it on the red button)

Just incase anyone did plan to tune in to listen that on Monday, don't bother, but try Tuesday.

Its is on Tuesday night @ 9.00.

Yep. I was aware of them of course and I did like some of their songs but never bought any of them. Until now.

Glad to see you getting interested in them. Not wanting to start the inevitable debate, but they really were one of the top 90's bands.

Glad to see you getting interested in them. Not wanting to start the inevitable debate, but they really were one of the top 90's bands.

I'm sure they we're, I remember their first single and parklife of course but most of their stuff I dont know too much about. I was into a lot of soul and 60's stuff in the mid 90's so a lot of then 'new bands' I didnt really get into, I knew about these new bands but never persued them in any great length. Never too late though.

Archived