Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Libertine

What are you listening to?

Enter Shikari aren't political, I'd bet they'd just like to think they are. One or two tracks off their debut aside - such an awful, awful band.

*That said, I do know music is horses for courses. No offence intended, just my personal opinion.

Edited by Langston

Enter Shikari aren't political, I'd bet they'd just like to think they are. One or two tracks off their debut aside - such an awful, awful band.

*That said, I do know music is horses for courses. No offence intended, just my personal opinion.

True, does that lead singer still do that awful weird thing with his voice.

Its not that but the weird slipknot supposedly scary shouty voice nonsense

Not much. Not listened to AFFOC (latest album) yet, so can't speak for that. But he's cut down.

Each to their own :thumbup: !

Not much. Not listened to AFFOC (latest album) yet, so can't speak for that. But he's cut down.

Each to their own :thumbup: !

From TTTS to CD he did, and I'd say he's done so again from CD to AFFOC.

I still don't like the in studio chatting within tracks (for instance the Louis Armstrong imitation at the end of sssnakepit) but other than that they've cut out some of the more irritating stuff. And no real use of interludes this time either.