AoWW Posted 25 July 2009 Posted 25 July 2009 So, to summarise, we really don't need any more strikers, right...?
davieG Posted 25 July 2009 Posted 25 July 2009 So, to summarise, we really don't need any more strikers, right...? You're NP and I claim my £5
Toby or not Toby Posted 25 July 2009 Posted 25 July 2009 Yes we need a striker but 4 goals in the first half will do me
Ultra Posted 25 July 2009 Posted 25 July 2009 Notice how Dickov comes on and the goals dry up. We obviously declared at half-time. Good to see we kept another clean sheet though..
Fez of Mahrez Posted 25 July 2009 Posted 25 July 2009 http://www.nufc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/NewsD...1733257,00.html
Edmund Posted 25 July 2009 Posted 25 July 2009 I am more pleased that Posh are losing 3-0 at HT to Fulahm. They have played 3 prem teams and havent scored! Peterborough have equalised to make it 3-3 after being 3-0 down at half-time.
lildave3 Posted 25 July 2009 Posted 25 July 2009 Sounded like an impressive first half, and good to get a few goals too. Good match for them I guess. COuldn't cope with that commentary all season though.
lildave3 Posted 25 July 2009 Posted 25 July 2009 http://www.nufc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/NewsD...1733257,00.html :laugh:!
Smudge Posted 25 July 2009 Posted 25 July 2009 Sounded like an impressive first half, and good to get a few goals too. Good match for them I guess. COuldn't cope with that commentary all season though. Aye sometimes its so bad you have to turn the sound off and just watch the screen.
Basingstoke Fox Posted 25 July 2009 Posted 25 July 2009 Special mention to Basingstoke who held Portsmouth to a 0-0 draw
Asha Posted 25 July 2009 Posted 25 July 2009 Special mention to Basingstoke who held Portsmouth to a 0-0 draw Portsmouth are going down this year.
lildave3 Posted 25 July 2009 Posted 25 July 2009 Portsmouth are going down this year. I said the exact same thing the other day. Atrocious squad now, especially if they lose Crouch.
Salieri Posted 25 July 2009 Posted 25 July 2009 4-0 then? Gotta be happy with that. Just got in and can't be bothered to read through thread, who scored? Bet it wasn't Dickov!
manchester_foxes_fan Posted 25 July 2009 Posted 25 July 2009 If we're laughing at Newcastle United then.............. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/8166024.stm
Matt Posted 25 July 2009 Posted 25 July 2009 4-0 then? Gotta be happy with that. Just got in and can't be bothered to read through thread, who scored? Bet it wasn't Dickov! Hobbs, Dyer x2, N'Guessan. Haha, I'm so glad people have smelt the coffee and finally calling him shit and slagging him off, I know there were a few haters like me when we signed but alot were happy with his signing. He's feckin awful, I re-iterate, If I win the lottery tonight, or any time soon i'm giving the club the money to terminate the twats contract.
Salieri Posted 25 July 2009 Posted 25 July 2009 Hobbs, Dyer x2, N'Guessan.Haha, I'm so glad people have smelt the coffee and finally calling him shit and slagging him off, I know there were a few haters like me when we signed but alot were happy with his signing. He's feckin awful, I re-iterate, If I win the lottery tonight, or any time soon i'm giving the club the money to terminate the twats contract. Cheers
purpleronnie Posted 25 July 2009 Posted 25 July 2009 A lot of fans think pompey will go down, I dont, I think the premiership is actually the weakest its been for a long time and despite portsmouth not having a good side I think they'll survive.
jonw88 Posted 25 July 2009 Posted 25 July 2009 Where was Wellens today? According to the OS he didn't even make it to the bench but was in the squad announced on friday? Sorry if it's mentioned early, can't be arsed to trawl through 10 pages!
lildave3 Posted 25 July 2009 Posted 25 July 2009 A lot of fans think pompey will go down, I dont, I think the premiership is actually the weakest its been for a long time and despite portsmouth not having a good side I think they'll survive. It is pretty weak, teams like Hull, Stoke and the 3 coming up. But unless they sign a few players they'll definitely be scrapping with those teams. Where was Wellens today? According to the OS he didn't even make it to the bench but was in the squad announced on friday? Sorry if it's mentioned early, can't be arsed to trawl through 10 pages! He started...
flanimal Posted 25 July 2009 Posted 25 July 2009 Wellens played alright today. Adams was really quite good. I'd rate them like this: Weale 6 (not tested, good quick distribution), Neilson 4 (very average at best, poor passing, long throws but that is it - pretty much what the Hearts fan said), Morrison 5 (average, crap passing though), Hobbs 7 (strong), Berner 6 (reasonable), Adams 9 (very good, passing, touch, running - best player), Oakley 6 (usual, nothing special), Wellens 7 (tidy, did a job), Dyer 8 (I guess he's playing well 'cause it's summer!), Howard 6 (average), N'Guessan 7 (exciting, has potential - the guy can run!). As for the subs that I can remember: Tunchev (better than every defender), O'Neill (average), Gradel (usual), King (good, better than Oakley), Dickov (we need a striker!).
David Guiza Posted 25 July 2009 Posted 25 July 2009 Wellens played alright today. Adams was really quite good. I'd rate them like this: Weale 6 (not tested, good quick distribution), Neilson 4 (very average at best, poor passing, long throws but that is it - pretty much what the Hearts fan said), Morrison 5 (average, crap passing though), Hobbs 7 (strong), Berner 6 (reasonable), Adams 9 (very good, passing, touch, running - best player), Oakley 6 (usual, nothing special), Wellens 7 (tidy, did a job), Dyer 8 (I guess he's playing well 'cause it's summer!), Howard 6 (average), N'Guessan 7 (exciting, has potential - the guy can run!). As for the subs that I can remember: Tunchev (better than every defender), O'Neill (average), Gradel (usual), King (good, better than Oakley), Dickov (we need a striker!). Did you see some of Adams's passes . He was better then usual but he at his level.
flanimal Posted 25 July 2009 Posted 25 July 2009 Fair enough, 9/10 is too high, but he was a lot better than usual. I'd rather play Adams than Gradel based the pre season friendlies.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.