Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content
AjcW

Shrews Match Thread.

Recommended Posts

Posted

Just to clarify, 'daytripper', to me, sums up an attitude and not the number of games attended. :thumbup:

Posted
Wellens was good again, looks like he'll lie deep and carry the ball out. He has great vision and awareness and he'll certainly be key for us next season.

which will be very beneficial for andy king, seems like he is really getting his confidence back for those breaks out of the midfield....

sounds like adams has been playing great (as he did last pre-season) but i have a feeling it will be oakley-wellens-king-dyer across the middle...

Posted
No its a fair comment, I think in pre season though you just have to accept it was a nice summer day out for various families.

It was nice until it was time to leave the stadium >_<

Sorry about that :blush::P

:rolleyes:

Posted
which will be very beneficial for andy king, seems like he is really getting his confidence back for those breaks out of the midfield....

sounds like adams has been playing great (as he did last pre-season) but i have a feeling it will be oakley-wellens-king-dyer across the middle...

think thats nailed on!!

Cant see the midfield being any differant unless Cleverly comes back which i have a feeling he will, but for Swansea that will be the Midfield!

Posted
think thats nailed on!!

Cant see the midfield being any differant unless Cleverly comes back which i have a feeling he will, but for Swansea that will be the Midfield!

I think Cleverley will come back not just for the midfield though, but also cover as right-back as we obviously no longer have Gilbert.

Posted
Any particular ones? :huh:

We couldn't tell who was who, but we guessed :P

We were on the right, below jobber and the guys with the pink bowler hats. Class :thumbup: , seen a fair few of you before, mainly last season away's (which Alexboy didnt attend i might add :P )

Posted
We couldn't tell who was who, but we guessed :P

We were on the right, below jobber and the guys with the pink bowler hats. Class :thumbup: , seen a fair few of you before, mainly last season away's (which Alexboy didnt attend i might add :P )

:o On all accounts.

Posted
I think Cleverley will come back not just for the midfield though, but also cover as right-back as we obviously no longer have Gilbert.

And Neilson is shite!

Posted
We couldn't tell who was who, but we guessed :P

We were on the right, below jobber and the guys with the pink bowler hats. Class :thumbup: , seen a fair few of you before, mainly last season away's (which Alexboy didnt attend i might add :P )

Wrong I went to like... 5... lol

Posted
He's a good defender, but don't expect any quality going forward from him. Unless you count long throws.

Neilson looked adequate to me.

He likes to play balls in the channels, rather than nice neat 10 yard passes, but maybe we can get him to adapt somewhat.

Long throws were a bit tasty.

Posted
which will be very beneficial for andy king, seems like he is really getting his confidence back for those breaks out of the midfield....

I thought the same watching as Oakley was doing a lot of breaking out from midfield whilst Wellens sat.

Neilson looked adequate to me.

He likes to play balls in the channels, rather than nice neat 10 yard passes, but maybe we can get him to adapt somewhat.

Long throws were a bit tasty.

Same here. His balls either were hardly the 60 yard hoof's I'd seen akin to Maybury and a few others in that position.

Posted
Neilson looked adequate to me.

He likes to play balls in the channels, rather than nice neat 10 yard passes, but maybe we can get him to adapt somewhat.

Long throws were a bit tasty.

I thought he was fine too. No frills defender who will probably relish the physicality of the Championship.

I did find his clipped balls down the line amusing though. :D

It was a very good first half performance and all the new signings impressed me.

Adams was excellent, though the oppositon was probably his level. Nevertheless, he had a role in three goals and played an integral part in the performance.

I think I'm still drunk: drinking beer from 10am, lasting all day. We found a great pub near the train station with a garden on the roof. :cool:

Posted
YOUR GOING HOME IN A SHROPSHIRE AMBULANCE was the best chant for me! :D

Is this someones idea of a joke??? :angry::P

Posted
Is this someones idea of a joke??? :angry::P

Does this mean that you're feeling better now? lol

Posted
Does this mean that you're feeling better now? lol

Nice to be home but very sore and swollen! What a feckin nightmare that was lol

I had mad keen Shrewsbury fans putting me to sleep and doing the operation which was slightly worrying as they were all taking the mickey out of me!

Lady came over and smiled at me and I was told she was Nigel Pearsons Sister In Law but as I was a little preoccupied at the time I didnt speak to her :(

Glad its over and now I have to just relax at home for a week or two so thats not too bad really :cool:

Posted
Nice to be home but very sore and swollen! What a feckin nightmare that was lol

I had mad keen Shrewsbury fans putting me to sleep and doing the operation which was slightly worrying as they were all taking the mickey out of me!

Lady came over and smiled at me and I was told she was Nigel Pearsons Sister In Law but as I was a little preoccupied at the time I didnt speak to her :(

Glad its over and now I have to just relax at home for a week or two so thats not too bad really :cool:

What happened :huh:

Posted
What happened :huh:

Appendicitis, saw ten mins of game then ended up in the treatment room, had to leave at half time and ended up literally "Going off in a Shropshire ambulance" (not home)

Thanks for asking :D

Posted
Appendicitis, saw ten mins of game then ended up in the treatment room, had to leave at half time and ended up literally "Going off in a Shropshire ambulance" (not home)

Thanks for asking :D

i'm glads ur ok!!! :thumbup:

Posted
Aww thanks hon. Ill be fine in a week or so. :)

You make sure you get plenty of rest and look after yourself so you'll be readyfor the big KO, remember to wear some glasses aswell!!! :D:thumbup:

Posted
Appendicitis, saw ten mins of game then ended up in the treatment room, had to leave at half time and ended up literally "Going off in a Shropshire ambulance" (not home)

Thanks for asking :D

Look on the bright side, won't happen again :thumbup:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...