Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kilworthfox

Rage Against The Machine - Killing In The Name Of

That view is what makes this as bad if not worse than the X-Factor Song.

Coming from me, someone who really doesn't like the X-Factor, that is something.

Anaal Nathrakh for Christmas no.1 spppot!

nah. Got to get Mistletoe and Wine by Cliff Richard at christmas number 1. Seasonal and not from x-factor, everybody wins.

Live radio performance of song with swearing in results in profanity on airwaves shocker

You'd have thought they'd have had someone with their finger on the button ready to cut if off before he even finished saying the word, if they were going to be daft enough to risk a live performance of that. Maybe they hadn't heard the song before

nah. Got to get Mistletoe and Wine by Cliff Richard at christmas number 1. Seasonal and not from x-factor, everybody wins.

Now I'd not mind that! A decent Christmas and seasonal song being top... not some shite American metal noise.

Live radio performance of song with swearing in results in profanity on airwaves shocker

You'd have thought they'd have had someone with their finger on the button ready to cut if off before he even finished saying the word, if they were going to be daft enough to risk a live performance of that. Maybe they hadn't heard the song before

They had heard the song before, had asked them not to include that lyric (which, given the lyric, you have to find it hilarious), and there is somebody there that can fade them down, no idea why it took 4 repetitions to do so but there you go.

They should follow up with 'Heads Will Roll' by the Yeah Yeahs Yeahs.

I'm all for swearing on breakfast radio myself

they'll say that "kids might hear it and imitate it".

But so what, swearing isn't hurting anyone swear words are just words people can use to insult others, so on that basis we might as well ban all talking on the radio because any word can be used to insult someone when put in the right context.

Besides the kids will hear swearing eventually (at the football, in films, on the street etc.) so why try and stop them from hearing it when they will eventually.

Funnily enough, I imagined Milton Keynes would be the kind of place a band like Behemoth were appreciated :D

Didn't say I liked them, far too overrated for that genre, there are some quality Extreme Metal bands out there. Still would be funny to hear something like that getting airplay on the radios when they do the charts. All the media coverage this is getting but with that kind of music would set me away giggling.

I think though that this whole campaign is the stupidest thing I've ever witnessed in the world of music. Just buy something you fecking like and the thing that most people like and buy will come in the number one spot.

Didn't say I liked them, far too overrated for that genre, there are some quality Extreme Metal bands out there. Still would be funny to hear something like that getting airplay on the radios when they do the charts. All the media coverage this is getting but with that kind of music would set me away giggling.

I think though that this whole campaign is the stupidest thing I've ever witnessed in the world of music. Just buy something you fecking like and the thing that most people like and buy will come in the number one spot.

really? Theres a good chance Susan Boyle might be number 1. Thats not because people like her, it;s because

A: A bunch of kids are too lazy to put any thought into a christmas gift for their mum, or

B: People feel guilty because when she appeared on BGT everyone immediatly branded her as a lunatic who goes into supermarkets and shouts at the shelf. Now they have to buy the album so they don't feel guilty.

really? Theres a good chance Susan Boyle might be number 1. Thats not because people like her, it;s because

A: A bunch of kids are too lazy to put any thought into a christmas gift for their mum, or

B: People feel guilty because when she appeared on BGT everyone immediatly branded her as a lunatic who goes into supermarkets and shouts at the shelf. Now they have to buy the album so they don't feel guilty.

Just buy something you fecking like and the thing that most people like and buy will come in the number one spot.

I'm just posting my ideal situation, not saying it's going to happen but it'd be fooking brilliant if it did.

I think that was pretty stupid by the band to use the original lyrics with swearing at the end. If they were told not to do it, it really is a poor show and will reflect badly on them.

perhaps they didn't want to do what they told them?? :thumbup:

lol

fooking hell, you're taking this 'Simon Cowell of Foxestalk' thing a bit far ain't ya?

No no, in this instance it's nothing to do with FXT Factor at all... it's literally that I can't stand the idea of having that metal/rock shite as number one over Christmas a time for happy jolly music and festivities... everything RATM aren't.

Archived