Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kilworthfox

Rage Against The Machine - Killing In The Name Of

Because Killing in the Name of's lyrics fit the slogan they've adopted. 'Fuck you I won't buy what you sell me' referring to X-Factor's dominance of recent Xmas Number 1s.

Besides, who the fook cares who's Number 1? Bit pathetic if you ask me.

used to be a big thing in music before X factor came along and screwed it up just like they did with saturday evening TV.

Saturday evening TV should contain the best shows available.

Don't stick MTW, NMTB, HIGNFY and LATA on any weekday evening where they can be shoved in, make room for them on a saturday evening in place of strictly, x factor, dancing on ice or whatever shocking "reality shows" the networks can find.

used to be a big thing in music before X factor came along and screwed it up just like they did with saturday evening TV.

Saturday evening TV should contain the best shows available.

Don't stick MTW, NMTB, HIGNFY and LATA on any weekday evening where they can be shoved in, make room for them on a saturday evening in place of strictly, x factor, dancing on ice or whatever shocking "reality shows" the networks can find.

:cool: :cool: :cool:

you buy multiple copies from the same ip/billing adress they do not count towards the final tally they void them to stop cheating otherwise jeff buckly would of been number 1 last year.

Bugger. Stick with the whole 'tell a friend' thing then.

RATM is currently beating the X Factor gimp on both play and Amazon

edit..

And HMV

This will be brilliant

Its a great, great shame that the amazon sales dont count as they dont charge enough for the track.

X Factor has a physical CD too that I saw in asda this morning.

Wow, this is one of the stupidest things ive ever come across... Scott Mills is summing it up perfectly on his show at the moment.

Basically sarcastically saying what a puppet he is being for playing Joe's single, and also saying lets all download a song that we hate just to piss simon cowell off.

I have massive amounts of respect for simon, he is quite simply a business genius and therefor a bit of an idol.

The funniest thing out of all this, the fact that simon and his tv company made over 10 million pound out of saturday and sundays show and therefore couldn't really give a shit whether Joe makes number one or not.

Wow, this is one of the stupidest things ive ever come across... Scott Mills is summing it up perfectly on his show at the moment.

Basically sarcastically saying what a puppet he is being for playing Joe's single, and also saying lets all download a song that we hate just to piss simon cowell off.

I have massive amounts of respect for simon, he is quite simply a business genius and therefor a bit of an idol.

The funniest thing out of all this, the fact that simon and his tv company made over 10 million pound out of saturday and sundays show and therefore couldn't really give a shit whether Joe makes number one or not.

Perhaps it's, y'know, people doing it for the principle of the thing? Because they actually are passionate about music and are fed up with the same predictable Christmas number one forumla that happens every year now.

But seeing as you're on first name terms with Cowell I could see why you're a bit upset...

Perhaps it's, y'know, people doing it for the principle of the thing? Because they actually are passionate about music and are fed up with the same predictable Christmas number one forumla that happens every year now.

But seeing as you're on first name terms with Cowell I could see why you're a bit upset...

<_<

But the RATM song is shit aswell as Joe's single lol.

<_<

But the RATM song is shit aswell as Joe's single lol.

Matter of opinion.

As people have stated before in this thread the idea of RATM being Christmas number one isn't one that's born entirely out of people liking their music, more the values that band supposedly stand for.

Exactly.

Fighting blind packaged-consumerism with...err...protest-consumerism.

I find it potty.

Its claimed that the X Factor stops talented artists getting air play and that its all the same Cowell shite.

The protest is in the lyrics of the RATM song, basic though they are.

But you're right, its a load of bollox.

Archived