Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

Fryatt

Fackin ridiclous body check by the Donny player. Dirty cvnt. And the shit had the cheek to try and go and apologise. Fvck off and die you piece of shit.

EDIT: Sorry for bad language I was fuming.

I totally take this back if I'm wrong, but it looked like an honest collision to me...

And me.

From where I was (L1) it looked like the Donny player just ran straight into Fryatt.

What do you expect when the ref is from Nottingham?

Howard got blatantly shoved in the back twice right under the nose of the ref and lino. What did he get? Booked for swearing!

Still remember RESPECT! Joke!

Just heard on SSN that its a broken jaw... Dont know the full extent of it and dont know the recovery period for it either... Perhaps we will see one of those Batman-style masks appearing?!

Time for the other forwards to step up and be counted.

Yann - be more dangerous and get yourself a goal.

Howard - stop being a kid

Waghorn - use your right foot and do the simple shit.

From c1 it looked like an elbow, Anyone that injures Fryatt, Injures our bedt player, is a cvnt. Ban the fooker, i couldnt givr a shit about what anyone says it was a fair challenge, if it was a fair challenge, why the hell is fryatt at the royal now? Get a loan in sharpish.

From where I was (L1) it looked like the Donny player just ran straight into Fryatt.

What do you expect when the ref is from Nottingham?

Howard got blatantly shoved in the back twice right under the nose of the ref and lino. What did he get? Booked for swearing!

Still remember RESPECT! Joke!

Did look intentional from where we were!

Re Howard-as you normally say He'd need to have his leg having by a thread to win owt if its in the danger zone!!!

Goes without saying but all the best to Fryatt in his recovery.

if it was a fair challenge, why the hell is fryatt at the royal now?

So you're saying that a fair challenge can't injure someone? Two players go for a 50/50, jump up for a ball together etc etc, it can happen.

We shouldn't need a loan player with Gallagher, Waghorn, Howard, NGuessan & Kermorgant all capable of playing there. If we carry on playing the 3 up top any combination of those three should be enough to get the goals we need to stay up with the play off group.

Then again, we've been waiting all season for them to produce.....

Leicester manager Nigel Pearson:

"Fryatt has broken his jaw in two places. Obviously it's not going to be a short-term thing. But it's not a very good challenge is it. I have seen the video.

"I've said enough. You'll have to see it yourself, I am sure they will show it.

Regardless of intent the way the Donny player went up into Matty's face with limbs flying was surely dangerous play and should have been booked. From SK3 and dead in line with the incident it looked absolutely sickening. I simply don't understand how what turned out to be a double fracture of the jaw wasn't considered by the ref to be a head injury worthy of stopping the game immediately.

When Matty went down I think everyone who saw it thought neck injury, and yet the ref let the game go on, with players all running round his prone body. Idiot.

I'm relieved it's not career-threatening to be honest. Get well soon, Matty.

And you can send cards to the LRI if he's still there, but I'm pretty sure they won't let you visit.

Regardless of intent the way the Donny player went up into Matty's face with limbs flying was surely dangerous play and should have been booked. From SK3 and dead in line with the incident it looked absolutely sickening. I simply don't understand how what turned out to be a double fracture of the jaw wasn't considered by the ref to be a head injury worthy of stopping the game immediately.

When Matty went down I think everyone who saw it thought neck injury, and yet the ref let the game go on, with players all running round his prone body. Idiot.

I'm relieved it's not career-threatening to be honest. Get well soon, Matty.

And you can send cards to the LRI if he's still there, but I'm pretty sure they won't let you visit.

I second this, i was too in SK3 right at the front, and it made me feel ill, fryatts body just slumped to the ground and the ref played on, i couldnt believe it, couldnt tell you what happened when the ball went into the box as i was too busy looking at Matty to see if he was moving. Seen it on SSN and on reflection i think there seemed intent, i wasnt sure at the time. Get well soon Matty!

Archived