Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest nathan.

EDL (English Defence League)

Ha what a great organisation the EDL are, EDL March through Tower Hamlets

So they have disobeyed Theresa May and decided to march anyway. A friend of mine in Whitechapel said they drove by in coaches and flipped people off as they drove past... Don't think they got very far with that when the police and angry residents met them head on :crylaugh:

And Tommy Robinson the leader has decided not to sign in at his local police station, which he has to do every saturday for inciting violence at a football match. What a great leader, he really is Defending England!

Incidents ? how dare you belittle cold blooded murder by calling it incidents .It's a shame you weren't on that bus or tube maybe you would be singing from a different sheet then . Bloody " incidents" I ask you . So My century fox are you inferring those people were justifiably murdered because of our foreign policy then ,I do hope not .

The 7/7 massacre can never justify any cause, but can we justify the deaths of hundreds of thousands of civillians across the countries we've attacked recently? Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Pakistan... Since we are supporting Israel with fire power I suppose we can throw Palestine in to the mix also.

Or is it that we treat the deaths of those in these countries as "incidents" and not major events? :dunno:

Incidents ? how dare you belittle cold blooded murder by calling it incidents .It's a shame you weren't on that bus or tube maybe you would be singing from a different sheet then . Bloody " incidents" I ask you . So My century fox are you inferring those people were justifiably murdered because of our foreign policy then ,I do hope not .

Justifiably no, but those attacks were more than likely motivated by our foreign policy: Alliance with America so I would expect in the eyes of extremists as a group of nations we support Israel and hence are their "enemies."

Charl i find your patronising a little irritating but nothing to worry about . I suppose by your logic the second world war was just an isolated " incident " . I am of course more than happy to take on board intelligent views from others but unfortunately you don't fit into that equation. You are typical brain wash material , when ever you have no answer to uncomfortable truths you shout the left wing mantra RACIST ! as if that covers every thing . you make asinine comments like " challenged in the brain department " Did you make that up all by yourself ? No thought not . You are a borrower of other peoples material and thoughts with not a single new idea in you head . And you really are naive if you think religious beliefs are not harmful , religion it's self is harmful to freedom of thought and is the best trick the Devil ever played on mankind . only reply if you have anything original to say .

I agree night guard I think women should dress more appropriately and behave like women and not ladettes . The problem is how can you take away some ones freedom to dress how they want ? that is all about control and Hitler showed the world where that leads to. Dressing like a hooker only shames the person doing it and is not a threat to society , unlike preaching hatred in so called Holy places which leads to the murder of those who do not follow that particular religion . I will settle for the unnerving spectacle of a young women wearing next to nothing than having to look at dead innocent people blown to pieces by religious fundamentalists any day .

Excuse me if I'm wrong, but are u insinuating that these people react the way they do and kill people cuz women dress inappropriately?!

Yep got ya. There are still people living well in the past... women need to stand up for themselves, I used to do that everyday now I've not spoken to my dad in over a year ...but as a female I don't approve of how some women dress I always have to tell my mates to cover up a little and respect themselves, its awful walking out wherever having disgusting men old enough to be our dads trying to chat us up :/

No dear those people stone their women to death if they commit adultery or have sex outside of marriage. Oh and make their women dress head to toe in black so no other man can look at them . Does that explain it ?

The problem I have here Panky, is what gives you or me or anyone else the right to tell them that they are being opressed for what clothing they are wearing, they might actually enjoy wearing the long dress and headscarf? It's a shame we look at them and think they are being forced to wear these clothes just to keep their husbands happy, but what about the women who are not married and dress like that? We seem to think that Muslim women can't think for themselves so we have to think for them, watch the video below if you get time, might help us all to understand a little bit better

Also to qoute the legendary boxer Mohamed Ali regarding Muslim women dresscode, and in fact his own daughters dress code:

''everything in this world, which is very precious and valuable and delightful, is covered. to taste the sweet nectar of oranges, you have to peel away their skin. to drink the refreshing water of coconuts, you need to drill down it's armous. to gain access to the pearls, u have to dive deep down the ocean and open a clam. you, my daughter, are very precious to me!! ''

Ha what a great organisation the EDL are, EDL March through Tower Hamlets

So they have disobeyed Theresa May and decided to march anyway. A friend of mine in Whitechapel said they drove by in coaches and flipped people off as they drove past... Don't think they got very far with that when the police and angry residents met them head on :crylaugh:

And Tommy Robinson the leader has decided not to sign in at his local police station, which he has to do every saturday for inciting violence at a football match. What a great leader, he really is Defending England!

I was in the East end yesterday and the police where everywhere all around Spitalfields, Brick Lane, Liverpool street etc there were more coppers than people about helicpopters, dog units etc. was waiting to cross the road in Hackney and a convoy of about 20 riot vans went past.

must have cost a fortune to police but didn't witness any bother

Yep got ya. There are still people living well in the past... women need to stand up for themselves, I used to do that everyday now I've not spoken to my dad in over a year ...but as a female I don't approve of how some women dress I always have to tell my mates to cover up a little and respect themselves, its awful walking out wherever having disgusting men old enough to be our dads trying to chat us up :/

Well god has probably blessed you and your friends with good looks then :)

Perhaps you should try dressing like a Muslim women to see if you can walk around without being harrassed lol

I was in the East end yesterday and the police where everywhere all around Spitalfields, Brick Lane, Liverpool street etc there were more coppers than people about helicpopters, dog units etc. was waiting to cross the road in Hackney and a convoy of about 20 riot vans went past.

must have cost a fortune to police but didn't witness any bother

Glad you didn't get any problems mate :thumbup:

It's a shame all the police time and effort, not to mention taxes, are wasted on people like this.

The problem I have here Panky, is what gives you or me or anyone else the right to tell them that they are being opressed for what clothing they are wearing, they might actually enjoy wearing the long dress and headscarf? It's a shame we look at them and think they are being forced to wear these clothes just to keep their husbands happy, but what about the women who are not married and dress like that? We seem to think that Muslim women can't think for themselves so we have to think for them

Agreed, most women simply do it because they want to, in all honesty some husbands only suggest it, unless if they're very religious, but I've known married women to have worn it n then stopped, it almost seems like their brain is corrupted. Shamelessly laughing and giggling with other men, I personally would not like to wear it and disrespect it any way, but what annoys me is that women actually do that. It's no wonder countries keep attempting to ban the hijab its not all based on the fact that men dress up in em to sneak into places with bombs n stuff. But the people within are making Islam look like a joke, about 4 yrs ago when I was work experience at shoefayre in town a woman came in with her husband fully covered face n all, I turned around for a second to get on with work and I looked back and I realised the man was stood with another woman, only I realised its the SAME woman cuz I saw she'd taken everything off and it was hanging off the back off her baby's buggy! Ridiculous if you ask me.

lol the woman's accent was annoying,"twittaaar" aha sorry had to point that out :P

Well I guess there you go then the supposed do gooders weren't actually doing so good. Jus hope none of this happens again it was absolutely pointless n only meant more cut backs to pay for damages :/

lol Ure txt spk is well annoyin innit.

Well god has probably blessed you and your friends with good looks then :)

Perhaps you should try dressing like a Muslim women to see if you can walk around without being harrassed lol

I cover myself up thank you. As I sort of said in the last post I wouldn't like to wear it, when I'm out walking alone I may get the odd stares but I can handle myself whilst I know my so called friends can't but in all honesty I stopped caring :/ I have a daughter now so I'd rather focus on her future than waste my time over silly girls

I hate to break it to you but "cuz", "n" and "jus" really aren't proper English. :D

What is "proper English," then? I'm sure a few "Englishmen" were very much upset when the English language lost nearly all of its Germanic- and Nordic-style noun declensions. Or when all of these French words started infiltrating the language. Or when these uncouth youths stopped spelling words using "þ" and wrote "th" instead. And don't even get me started on those awful Americanisms. :P

Interestingly enough, using this analogy, therein lies the problem with the EDL.

To quote 21st Century Fox from the Cleese thread:

Urghhh!!

I miss the times when on our fair shores we could walk around naked, paint ourselves blue and worship stones. Then those bloody Germans had to come over here from Angeln and Saxony and those sodding French from Normany and the Danes from Jutland. Atleast we're English now though, whatever that means.

I hate to break it to you but "cuz", "n" and "jus" really aren't proper English. :D

lol oh ouch!! Thank you for pointing out a few shortened words, I've learnt so much! But aint it funny when I quoted you on your first post your second wasnt in slang ...hmm lol

lol oh ouch!! Thank you for pointing out a few shortened words, I've learnt so much! But aint it funny when I quoted you on your first post your second wasnt in slang ...hmm lol

Ain't... wasn't.

and personally, I prefer learned - learnt is so... American.

I was subtly trying to make the point that you might want to change the style of your posting in line with the Forum Rules on text speak. Perhaps I was too subtle. :thumbup:

Ain't... wasn't.

and personally, I prefer learned - learnt is so... American.

I'm using my phone so stop going word for word lol I'm good at languages so I don't care what you all personally think and want to point out lol it's funny actually ...and haha learnt is so American?! Oh dear!

Archived