Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest nathan.

EDL (English Defence League)

I have a great way of helping the poor people of the thrid world - let's send them birth control.

You in?

Got a better idea, why don't we stop bombing civillians in Libya and Afghanistan and stop funding Israels illegal take over of Palestine... Then we can help fight poverty and get our economy back on track.

Ban what you want, aslong as mankind is greedy, powerhungry............mankind will just find another excuse for war.

Religion, race, culture, are all just excuses, a means to an end!!!

What happens to a white man, in an African prison?

What happens to an open Christian in the middle-east?

Look at Westboro Baptist Church

Good point well made

While religion is the given cause for most of the conflicts across the world, people are at the heart of it and will manipulate it to their advantage, this has been going on for millennia, the EDL is just another group of angry people doing the same as we did during the crusades

They are disolusioned with the world we live in today and want to point a finger at at scapegoat. The really sad thing is that they would probably stop all the protests and hate mungering if someone gave them a little hug and said everything will be alright.

Does tend to be single males in these groups, with that in mind - all you girls out there if you wanna change the world.....get down your local BNP / EDL meeting and get cuddling.

Nail on the head mate :appl:

What happens to a white man, in an African prison?

What happens to an open Christian in the middle-east?

Look at Westboro Baptist Church

I don't know, care to elaborate?

Got a better idea, why don't we stop bombing civillians in Libya and Afghanistan and stop funding Israels illegal take over of Palestine... Then we can help fight poverty and get our economy back on track.

OK, let's do that and then you'll help me send birth control to Africa?

Do all religions, bit of a generalisation there buddy!!!

Mankind is still a young breed of creature, we haven't evolved beyond our own selfish needs and greed. Religion is a powerful tool, it can collectively bring masses together and can be used to manipulate. Religion's dominance is deteriorating and were now seeing manipulation via other means ie political and government manipulation ie Iraq War, false propaganda. Mankind in it's greed will use whatever tool, power, image, contstruct!!!!

There are exceptions, but yes - certainly a generalisation as I believe most 'mainstream' religions do breed ignorance and intolerance.

I agree with what you write, but just because something else may come along which is as bad or detrimental to us or our race doesn't excuse what's happened through the ages or what is happening now

I don't know, care to elaborate?

A white man will be raped and beaten

A christian... well, a lot of things. Beheading is one of them

I suppose you could argue that this is extremism. This is not the worst they've done by the way. They've protested at a soldiers funeral saying he sinned and stuff. Search them on youtube and google them. They're quite funny in my opinion

A white man will be raped and beaten

A christian... well, a lot of things. Beheading is one of them

I suppose you could argue that this is extremism. This is not the worst they've done by the way. They've protested at a soldiers funeral saying he sinned and stuff. Search them on youtube and google them. They're quite funny in my opinion

Any man will be raped and beaten in jail lol

Sorry I don't know of any cases of Christians beheaded in Arab countries :dunno: could you care to elaborate further, could be interesting to research that.

The westboro baptist church is a complete joke haha. What they've got about 7 members? It's a damn travesty they picketed a soldiers funeral, in the same show they picketed the funeral of a Muslim man, simply because his crime was being a Muslim. These people have no religious understanding what so ever, they believe that Heaven is reserved for 7 people and that the other 100+ billion people ever in existence are destined for hell <_<

Any man will be raped and beaten in jail lol

Sorry I don't know of any cases of Christians beheaded in Arab countries :dunno: could you care to elaborate further, could be interesting to research that.

The westboro baptist church is a complete joke haha. What they've got about 7 members? It's a damn travesty they picketed a soldiers funeral, in the same show they picketed the funeral of a Muslim man, simply because his crime was being a Muslim. These people have no religious understanding what so ever, they believe that Heaven is reserved for 7 people and that the other 100+ billion people ever in existence are destined for hell dry.png

Is that what happened to you Zubi, did you enjoy it??????

I want to join that church!!!!

No - I'm planning on stopping the spread of Aids, something the Catholic church has said would be 'made worse' by the use of condoms.

Disgrace

The Catholic church also says that you shouldn't have sex outside of marriage, which is totally ignored. Why do people go on about condoms as if the Catholics had any great influence?

The Catholic church also says that you shouldn't have sex outside of marriage, which is totally ignored. Why do people go on about condoms as if the Catholics had any great influence?

Tell that to the pope!!! I'm in marriage, does this mean I can shag loads of poon without condom......i'm in the wrong faith!!!

Archived