Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fosse Boy

Fosse Boys - Leicester City Ultras

This is my point on the whole matter, if everyone who wants to come sing with us actually changes their ticket to our section, along with the members who already have and are there, then we will quickly gain numbers. From what i've read on this thread a lot of people came to join us after the walkout/stewards being idiots. And if that is the case, if we can get everyone together, with their official seats being in our section, and then allow people who want to join us in the game to, who then in turn move their tickets permanently. Then eventually we will have the numbers to start asking the club for more.

I don't know if the rest of the FB agree with me as I havn't spoke to them yet, but I've seen too much effort put into this by Liam and Sharman for it to go out the window. We need to regroup, get as many people of here together in the section as we can, and just SING OUR HEARTS OUT.

My two cents, argue it all you want.

i think the club might be trying to stop that. As i asked on a couple of pages back, is row nn, seat # 205, sk1 in the area where the FB's gather - or is it too far across?

i think the club might be trying to stop that. As i asked on a couple of pages back, is row nn, seat # 205, sk1 in the area where the FB's gather - or is it too far across?

It's too far across you need numbers in the 40's or there abouts I think

then either the ticket office is manned by idiots or they're trying to stop people moving their tickets up to that area.

The second one is probably true, the ticket office staff know exactly where the FBs are.

then either the ticket office is manned by idiots or they're trying to stop people moving their tickets up to that area.

Wouldn't be surprised, when I went in with a mate to get a ticket for them for the S****horpe match they knew exactly where we meant when we said "with the Fosse Boys."

Sod it.

I've finally given up. I actually cannot be bothered to be argue the group's case any longer. I'm tired of rolling out the same responses to the same arguments, tired of being portrayed as a self-righteous disabled by association with the group but most of all, am tired of having to fight for the right to support my team in a manner taken for granted at Filbert Street every other week.

I hope these are my last words on the matter.

Don't give in! I'm in my forties and remember the good 'old days' in the kop at filbert st. Anything that tries to bring a decent atmosphere back to modern day football is worth fighting for. Keep going cos when your numbers eventually reach the hundreds (however long that takes) everyone will benefit

I am sure you and I were never involved in anything like that in our younger days, or were we?

Well I wasn't I never had any inclination to go on the pitch. In fact the only time I ever went on it was after the final game at Filbert St.

I've not read the last 3-4 pages. I'm getting a bit disheartened with the way the club treat the fans, and the fact that the group are getting on some fans's nerves. The last thing I want to do is piss fellow fans off. Perhaps this break away from the game will do me some good. Who knows. But I'm not in it to annoy my fellow fan.

Too far across mate, you want SK1, back rows, around seat 45 or up i think. I wouldn't have thought the ticket office would stop you moving would they? At least they didn't when the rest of us tried to change it. I'd try going in and asking for specific seats in SK1 towards the back and see what they say. If they stop you then we have something to go against that even anti-Fosse Boys would support as if someone wants to move then that's up to them. Else your being told where you HAVE to sit.

Too far across mate, you want SK1, back rows, around seat 45 or up i think. I wouldn't have thought the ticket office would stop you moving would they? At least they didn't when the rest of us tried to change it. I'd try going in and asking for specific seats in SK1 towards the back and see what they say. If they stop you then we have something to go against that even anti-Fosse Boys would support as if someone wants to move then that's up to them. Else your being told where you HAVE to sit.

The ticket office shouldn't stop anyone from moving. I only moved my season ticket permanently yesterday before the game (which turned out to be very lucky, seeing as they were checking tickets on the stairs). The person who dealt with me had no problem with the fact that I wanted to move to SK1. She even asked if I was joining the Fosse Boys and didn't have a problem when I said "yes."

My season ticket is now Block SK1, Row NN, Seat 42, if anyone wants to use that as a guide. Anywhere close to that will be about right :thumbup:

The guy in the bottom right hand corner looks like my uncle. lol

When was that photo taken?

1980, Orient away when we clinched the old second division championship title. Thousands upon thousands of City fans that day many of which didn't pay to get in after 'leaning' on a padlocked gate :whistle:

Can't see me but I was standing just behind that fence. Happy days :D

The ticket office shouldn't stop anyone from moving. I only moved my season ticket permanently yesterday before the game (which turned out to be very lucky, seeing as they were checking tickets on the stairs). The person who dealt with me had no problem with the fact that I wanted to move to SK1. She even asked if I was joining the Fosse Boys and didn't have a problem when I said "yes."

My season ticket is now Block SK1, Row NN, Seat 42, if anyone wants to use that as a guide. Anywhere close to that will be about right :thumbup:

Mine is the same but seat 48, we all just stand anywhere anyway so as long as it's in the right section it won't make much difference. What will is if everyone who said they are going to move their tickets actually do. Increasing our numbers is the first step to actually doing something.

Mine is the same but seat 48, we all just stand anywhere anyway so as long as it's in the right section it won't make much difference. What will is if everyone who said they are going to move their tickets actually do. Increasing our numbers is the first step to actually doing something.

so seat number in the fourties but the row is about right (high enough up)?

i'll go back in today and sort it out.

Making a 200 mile round trip to games,i hate games with no atmosphere,and spoils my day out a little.The days of a tightly packed ground of FS are sadly gone,but you/we can bring those days back,im starting to go to a few more away games for that tight knit group for enjoyment.

I dont want to teach you to suck eggs,or i might have repeated something other posters have said,but why dont you start off in a group singing your songs,on your best behaviour and maybe,just maybe other supporters will want to move towards the group for the atmosphere.Hopefully this will grow and grow and the singing will be more of the norm than not.It is at that point when this atmosphere has been achieved with everyone behind you,that you can then start introducing some added extras!!! Im all for the group,but i think one bit at a time boys.Keep up the good work.In Sven we THRUST!

so seat number in the fourties but the row is about right (high enough up)?

i'll go back in today and sort it out.

Ye, my season ticket is in NN, but anywhere in the back 3/4, possible 5 should be ok (back row is PP). Look forward to seeing you against Sheff Utd :)

Making a 200 mile round trip to games,i hate games with no atmosphere,and spoils my day out a little.The days of a tightly packed ground of FS are sadly gone,but you/we can bring those days back,im starting to go to a few more away games for that tight knit group for enjoyment.

I dont want to teach you to suck eggs,or i might have repeated something other posters have said,but why dont you start off in a group singing your songs,on your best behaviour and maybe,just maybe other supporters will want to move towards the group for the atmosphere.Hopefully this will grow and grow and the singing will be more of the norm than not.It is at that point when this atmosphere has been achieved with everyone behind you,that you can then start introducing some added extras!!! Im all for the group,but i think one bit at a time boys.Keep up the good work.In Sven we THRUST!

Very well said, this is my stance at the moment, wether that's what we do is up to the rest of the group, as i repeatedly have said Bilo, if we can numbers, atmosphere, do what the club want us to do within limit, then anything the club bring against us will gain us the backing of others, as we will be the ones who will have done what they said, yet the club still shat on us. People won't like that even if they don't agree with the Fosse Boys in other ways.

Archived