Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Salieri

City 0-2 Q.P.R

Shots on goal:

Leicester - 21 (On target - 11)

QPR - 8 (On target - 6)

21 shots on goal, 11 of which were on target, 0 goals, I'm a little embarassed.

In the same vain 60 shots on goal, a good 40 on target, 3 goals over 3 games, I'm more than a little embaressed.

Am I the only one who can't remember hardly any of them shots.

why is he playing oakley ? sorry , but he is not good enough. been poor for me all season , heard some ringing his praises but the captain the worst player ? neilson not good enough. sousa played 4-5-1 why ? it didnt work , when fryatt managed to flick on (didnt win much in the air) it fell to them . we passed lovely , SIDEWARDS, with the cutting edge not there. the ref was poor i know , but so what ,we have to deal with that . and for the second goal where their player was watched by four of our players pick the ball up when we should have cleared it and walk the ball into our net just ripped my heart out completely . what do we do to stop this rot ?

1. Two moments of quality won the game, Mackie was outstanding in front of goal. Superb early header before making a mug of Morrison for the second.

2. Referee - nightmare. Definite penalty on Howard, as demonstrated by him having to leave the field to get a new shirt. Fairly clueless from there onwards.

3. Waghorn is wasted out on the wing, and on today's evidence he's do a much better job than Fryatt. He was well off the pace again, and made a couple of frustrating decisions not to pass to King who could have been through on goal in each half.

4. Wellens was dreadful.

5. 21 efforts on goal?! I think Kenny was forced into one diving save of any note, that's just not good enough against a side like these.

5. QPR look like a team who will get out of this division. Far from spectacular but they put us to the sword with two lovely goals - their finishing and and our finishing were absolutely worlds apart.

Move on with two matches against struggling Pompey next week. Today was about trying to play football but not having the conviction to get a result, simple as.

Bilo, Your rants are a joke. To all you leicester fans, as I said before, Come saturday were going to win. Last season Leicester was a great team with real strength, but this season, failing to score a goal in the first halve and only one league win. Something's wrong and as with any team Sousa manages, his directions and tactics cause the players not to gel and just seem nervous. Leicester has some wonderful players, but clearly somethings wrong. Get rid of Sousa early and change the gameplan. His days are over.

PS- As i said yesterday QPR's team is completely different & Please don't talk shit about mackie, For £120k 8 goals in 7 games proves a mighty point.

I'm guessing English isn't your first language judging by your grammar so I'll keep it simple.

We had more of the ball (52%-48%) and more attempts on target (11-6). The differences were a spectacularly biased ref in your favour and the fact that you were more clinical in front of goal. There isn't a hope in hell of your finishing in the top two if you play like you did today. Long ball, cynical and entirely dependent on mugging the officials. We were shit and you were only slightly better, that's it. This will be a mid-table clash come May.

As an aside, I was out on the piss with friends after our win on Tuesday, the last place you'd have seen me is a Cardiff City forum. Perhaps you should do the same.

We are 7 games in. We are in September. We have been playing well.

You are worried about relegation, seriously?

But we have 5 points. You don't get allowed to stay up just for being unlucky or playing 'nice' football.

It's already getting to the stage where this season's a write-off, which is a damn shame, because the division was here for the taking this season as QPR are showing with what is frankly a pretty mediocre team.

Nobody was really terrible today , maybe Wellens( ish), but we never really looked like scoring. Fair play to QPR they closed us down and defended in numbers. They were happy to let us pass the ball around 37 times and finally back to the goalie after they had scored. Their cynical gamesmanship was awful to watch but it got them results.

Pretty football's all very well when both teams want to play. If the other team want to spoil then you have to have exceptional players to win. Our players aren't that special.

Yea agreed, our players were pretty mediocre across the board and simply didn't have enough nous to break them down. They were not much better, started strong and got their goal before just sitting on it and play-acting, fair enough it worked but it totally ruined the spectacle, Warnock will literally get his players to do anything to get the 3 points. The second half was horrible to watch thanks to a combination of their tactics and our inability to play well.

Pretty disappointed with Sousa's subs today. Didn't think Oakley deserved to be hauled off, for me he was the best of the 3 central midfielders. Despite Dyer's apparent disinterest he's our most threatening player and should have been given a longer run on the left. Waghorn should have been taken off, he was terrible.

Fryatt was terrible, Waghorn couldn't get into the game, Dyer touched the ball about 5 times, Wellens couldn't pass to a player in a blue shirt, Morrison got absolutely done for the last goal, and the ref was fooking awful.

Apart from that, we didn't play too bad again but we still fail to take our chances, and i feel that some players are scared to shoot from outside the box because they think it will just be a waste- sometimes we just need to have a pop from long distance and we might get lucky.

Only player that really impressed me was Hobbs, Oakley and Howard were decent as well.

Adam01, why don't you get a life and fook off back to your own forum and celebrate the win if you have friends to celebrate with? Instead of coming on to a rival fans forum.

Wait till you lose one, then you will crumble, just like last season ;)

You have 39 games left of the season, you have won nothing yet you grubby little ****.

hi there, 1st of all i would like to say unlucky today, this was the game that i thought our unbeaten run would come to an end and was preparing myself for a defeat, but as it so often is in this division the team on a good run wins, i didnt think we played that well to day and we did use the long ball quite a bit but i think that is credit to your team warnock obviously seen the danger of trying to play on the ground against a team set up by sousa, on another day this may of been a draw you are very similar to what we were like last season just didnt have that killer edge, and also dont think all us QPR fans are like the others posting on this. we arent all arrogant pricks ! i still dont think we have enough strength upfront to get us automatic promotion but play offs is very realistic, likewise with your team if they just rediscover their scoring touch there is no reason why you cant be up there come the end of the season. anyway good luck for the rest of the seaon except when you come to loftus road that is ;)

Certain things really bugging me. Firstly Waggy out right. We have seen it before with Hume and it didn't work. Not sure if it was maybe a board signing and Sousa wasn't really bothered about the signing. Also Robbie Neilson. Don't get me wrong this guy has improved a lot at the beginning of the season but in the modern game you cannot play a full back who is beaten for pace by most wingers, and generally looks uncomfortable with the ball.

I wouldn't even consider getting rid of Sousa yet. The replacements available are poor and to be honest I feel we're maybe only 1 or 2 things off clicking and becoming a really good side. If you look at QPR today people here saying they weren't great. You don't have to be spectacular to win The Championship. Organization is key, they had that. And when they did break they looked dangerous, carving out chances instead of just hanging on to the ball. I thought they were pretty efficient, almost German-like until they decided to time waste and play dirty of course.

I seem to remember not winning back to back games at all the year we went down. Got a feeling that this could be a recurring theme this season...

Bilo, stop trying to a smart ass willy puller. Leicester are shit this season. Im on here because only about 2 days ago, your entire forum room was loaded with, 'yeah were gonna put qpr's streak to an end blah blah' but look at you now.

Also how does it feel, that Jamie mackie can score 8 already which is higher than all your goals together this season lol.

And to all you noobheads keep ranting on about omg 21 shots and no goals blah blah, at the end of the day its 2-0 and even if you had 100 shots you'd probably only score 1 out of all them attempts. So get used to sitting beside scumthorpe or portsmouth this season WANKERS.

THERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRES ONLY ONE JAMIE MACKIE

Bilo, stop trying to a smart ass willy puller. Leicester are shit this season. Im on here because only about 2 days ago, your entire forum room was loaded with, 'yeah were gonna put qpr's streak to an end blah blah' but look at you now.

Also how does it feel, that Jamie mackie can score 8 already which is higher than all your goals together this season lol.

And to all you noobheads keep ranting on about omg 21 shots and no goals blah blah, at the end of the day its 2-0 and even if you had 100 shots you'd probably only score 1 out of all them attempts. So get used to sitting beside scumthorpe or portsmouth this season WANKERS.

why was you looking two days ago are you lonely?

Enjoy your night out with your many friends sweetheart. If you're lucky, you might even lose your virginity.

If you want to delude yourself into thinking you'll still be top by the end of the season, you knock yourself out.

Archived