Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Salieri

City 0-2 Q.P.R

Why am i not surprised to come on here and see people asking for Sousa to go.

All was rosy after the Cardiff game. One bad result against the top of the table team and suddenly you are all up in arms again.

You keep saying the table don't lie. Well, if we are playing that game. The stats don't lie. Leicester had more shots on and off target and more posession - so its down to the players.

People need to stop trying to stick the boot into the manager. It's getting tiresome.

Wasn't having loads of shots and not scoring a trait of his swansea team last year. Is this a coincidence they cant suddenly be shit players after a few months maybe he spends to much time on passing the ball and not enough shooting practice.

As stated before to have not scored in the 1st half for 7 games and taken the lead against anyone sets the alarm bells ringing and when asked taking over 20 shots to score in a match does he find this a problem ? NO.

For a start he's not a winger, Drop Fryatt who quite frankly on recent performances and if true's has handed a transfer request can fuck off unless he bucks his ideas up, put Waghorn up front, Bring Gallagher in.

Waghorn is not the answer to all out problems, he will not solve all out problems but i'm more than confident he'd offer more up front being the striker he is than Fryatt.

And i'm a Fryatt fan....

Agree Fryatt isn't worth his place in the team at the moment. Personally I think Waghorn is a HUGE waste of money in the system Sousa clearly wants to play. He's not a winger, like you say, but he's not a lone striker and doesn't like playing with his back to goal. Like Fryatt, I think Waghorn can only play in a 4-4-2.

Wasn't having loads of shots and not scoring a trait of his swansea team last year. Is this a coincidence they cant suddenly be shit players after a few months maybe he spends to much time on passing the ball and not enough shooting practice.

As stated before to have not scored in the 1st half for 7 games and taken the lead against anyone sets the alarm bells ringing and when asked taking over 20 shots to score in a match does he find this a problem ? NO.

That was a trait of Swansea last season. And look where they finished.

If i was Sousa i would also be saying it isn't a problem. Why talk about it? Its just one of those freak things. I'm sure there's no intention to not score early. What do we want to happen at the start of the Portsmouth game? Throw everybody forward from the word go?

The goals will come. And i bet you any money if we still had DJ Campbell we would have had more points on the board.

That was a trait of Swansea last season. And look where they finished.

If i was Sousa i would also be saying it isn't a problem. Why talk about it? Its just one of those freak things. I'm sure there's no intention to not score early. What do we want to happen at the start of the Portsmouth game? Throw everybody forward from the word go?

The goals will come. And i bet you any money if we still had DJ Campbell we would have had more points on the board.

Yh difference is they didn't concede many either

why is it one of those freak things ...the stats from his swansea team say the same thing last year?

We are 7 games in. We are in September. We have been playing well.

You are worried about relegation, seriously?

A little bit maybe.

The trouble is I've been supporting City for 42 years. I've seen these starts before and I don't think any of them have had a happy ending as far as City are concerned.

It's playing real head-**** with me as it would be wrong of me to be thinking that we should get rid of a new manager so soon and maybe it'll all work out fine but another part of me is thinking 'seen this before - we have to do something now'.

It's called the 'rub of the green' and it's already apparent that we're not getting it. We seem to have a 'goal' disallowed or a 'nailed -on' penalty not given in every game. Our strikers can't hit a cow's arse with a banjo. At what point is enough enough?

I don't know. All I know is that I'm feeling a bit uneasy at the moment.

So frustrated. We weren't dominated, or outclassed, we were beaten because they were clinical in front of goal, whereas we looked anything but. Apart from King's shot, Kenny wasn't at full strectch for the rest of the game. We took long range shots that were well off target.

All this passing football is all well and good, but a lot of the time we got nowhere, we hit a brick wall and had to go backwards. Also, if you're going to go direct, wait until you have someone who can challenge the defenders in the air. Fryatt was never going to win anything.

The referee was abysmal, how did he miss the clear elbow on Howard? He seemed to indicate a collision. Funny that, only one player had to change his shirt and needed attention. Shocking decision.

Absolutely crucial week coming up.

IOWF agreed with everything you said there, its abit hard to make a choice what to do, hopefully we will start getting the results which our performances have been deserving in some matches and people will get off Sousa's back. I'm hoping anyway :)

We were wank once again in the final third. I don't know where these shots on goal statistics are coming from because I can't remember Kenny having to make one save all game.

We passed the ball sideways with ease but failed to break or counter with any real pace. Noting came from the corners as usual and QPR scored with the only real opportunities they had all game. A QPR fan I was talking to after the game didn't understand how they'd won that.

Gallagher was hopeless and Nielsons crossing was poor. Fryatt was shite and Waghorn was anonymous.

QPR played every trick in the book to wind the fans up and it worked. The ref and linesmen also had a shocker.

All in all a depressing day.

Bilo, Your rants are a joke. To all you leicester fans, as I said before, Come saturday were going to win. Last season Leicester was a great team with real strength, but this season, failing to score a goal in the first halve and only one league win. Something's wrong and as with any team Sousa manages, his directions and tactics cause the players not to gel and just seem nervous. Leicester has some wonderful players, but clearly somethings wrong. Get rid of Sousa early and change the gameplan. His days are over.

PS- As i said yesterday QPR's team is completely different & Please don't talk shit about mackie, For £120k 8 goals in 7 games proves a mighty point.

anyone just see the sousa interview on sky sports , he reckons we lost the game because qpr was too rough in their tackling and we could not handle it because we dont play that style of football , WOW WELL DONE SOUSA , U JUST TOLD THE REST OF THE LEAGUE HOW TO BEAT US , now i`m worried :(

Nobody was really terrible today , maybe Wellens( ish), but we never really looked like scoring. Fair play to QPR they closed us down and defended in numbers. They were happy to let us pass the ball around 37 times and finally back to the goalie after they had scored. Their cynical gamesmanship was awful to watch but it got them results.

Pretty football's all very well when both teams want to play. If the other team want to spoil then you have to have exceptional players to win. Our players aren't that special.

I more than happy to hear you argument for keeping him.

I have been home and away this season, I have also been watching football all over the World in various places since I was 6, that's 32 years ago.

I am no twat who makes his opinion from listening to Stringer, the tactics are wrong, Sousa is not learning from the mistakes he is making, players are making individual errors which rings alarm bells about confidence and faith in both themselves and what is going on.

The hole has been dug deep enough, we cant afford another sit on our hands Hollowords situation.

Oh just fook off. Moaners like you do my fooking head in. We have played very well at times this season.

WE ALL CALLED FOR O'NEAL TO GO & LOOK WHAT HE DID FOR US.

Nobody was really terrible today , maybe Wellens( ish), but we never really looked like scoring. Fair play to QPR they closed us down and defended in numbers. They were happy to let us pass the ball around 37 times and finally back to the goalie after they had scored. Their cynical gamesmanship was awful to watch but it got them results.

Pretty football's all very well when both teams want to play. If the other team want to spoil then you have to have exceptional players to win. Our players aren't that special.

And the further we get into the season, the more teams will come here and spoil. That's the problem we've we're going to have.

Shots on goal:

Leicester - 21 (On target - 11)

QPR - 8 (On target - 6)

Fouls:

Leicester - 11

QPR - 11

Corner Kicks:

Leicester - 3

QPR - 3

Possession:

Leicester 52%

QPR 48%

Yellow Cards:

Leicester - 2

QPR - 2

Red Cards:

Leicester - 0

QPR - 0

Saves:

Leicester - 2

QPR - 12

21 shots on goal, 11 of which were on target, 0 goals, I'm a little embarassed.

In the same vain 60 shots on goal, a good 40 on target, 3 goals over 3 games, I'm more than a little embaressed.

Pissed off, Really am fooked off.

Referee's are shit, players can't cope with 2 games in a week. This season's got the beginnings of the relegation season, make loads of chances, can't score. In the relegation season, everyone was like "We're too good to go down, we've got to give the manager a chance" Im sorry, but it's a right joke.

Dyer in the second half summed it up, I don't think I even saw him run once.

Clocks ticking.

Archived