Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Filbert_Ross

Glastonbury 2011

Was trying for 4 hours this morning and couldn't get through!

Have always been to Leeds/Reading so this was my 1st attempt at getting Glasto tickets - apparently there is a resale of tickets that haven't been bought. Does any have any idea on how many of these there are likely to be and when they go on sale?

Friend managed to get through so I have mine sorted...YES. To the person who said Glastonbury really is the best thing ever - this is true.

Apparently Apple computers/iPhones were getting through more often than non-Apple so I would suggest either getting yourself in front of a Mac or sticking Safari on your computer (that's how my friend got ours).

The resale is in April. Last year 3 of my mates got tickets that way so all is not lost. Can't imagine Eavies will announce anyone until then though, too early now.

Friend managed to get through so I have mine sorted...YES. To the person who said Glastonbury really is the best thing ever - this is true.

Apparently Apple computers/iPhones were getting through more often than non-Apple so I would suggest either getting yourself in front of a Mac or sticking Safari on your computer (that's how my friend got ours).

The resale is in April. Last year 3 of my mates got tickets that way so all is not lost. Can't imagine Eavies will announce anyone until then though, too early now.

this is true as i had google chrome on and safari , got mine and mates through safari :scarf:

• 3 weeks later...

not fussed about prince but did see coldplay in 2005 and they were quality even though i wasnt a huge fan at the time , U2 have been shit since the 90's but hopefully working with dangermouse will produce something different

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived