Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Filbert_Ross

Glastonbury 2011

Can't wait to see them in November :D

I saw them at Isle of Wight Festival the other week, not really that much of a fan, but they put on one hell of a show. One of the best of the weekend, very hot and sweaty in the tent.

Might go and see them again in October.

oh im sorry. Its just when i read the opening line of ' violent scenes erupt', i thought it was bit more than a mudfight.

Completely agree.. what a surprise, our media blowing something out of proportion.. nevertheless, glad someone is saying something about U2 and their bullshit.

Guest Mee-9

I agree, can't wait for Paolo Nutini. Love that man with a passion.

Snap. Well the Paolo Nutini bit, I like Jessie J.

BBC coverage so far has been shit. Missed a big chunk of Biffy's set yesterday, turn on the "round-up" show after U2's set is finished.

3 hours and i'd say about half of that was interviews and uninteresting babbling about stuff no-one gives a shit about. From the music there two bits worth listening to: Biffy (Just 1 track) & Primal Scream (2 tracks).

Coldplay look pretty good.

Was a huge fan of their first 2 albums then went off them. Think I like the sound of their new stuff, not really heard alot/enough yet.

Yellow :wub:

Was looking forward to The Chemical Brothers but Fearne and Reggie have done my head in so I had to fold and switch to BBC2 to see Coldplay.

Archived