Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Filbert_Ross

Glastonbury 2011

Paul simon... :yawn:

Saw him Back in 86 in Adelaide... exactly the same. The man is a genius, but hes not worth live time.

I agree, his songwriting is amazing and back catalogue stands up there with the best, but live he is rather dull.

Want to see Laura Marling from earlier.

me too.

Cant wait to see Beyonce smash it tonight.

find her songs boring but I bet she puts on a good show, plus shes hot!

I thought Jay-Z to perform with Coldplay would have been more likely.

When Jay headlined Glastonbury he said he wanted to do it by himself, Bleak excluded, and i've heard Beyonce wants to do the same.

Would love to see Jigga out there tonight though. Not too fussed about Kanye, i like him, but don't see him as much as an entertainer in a festival environment.

I thought Jay-Z to perform with Coldplay would have been more likely.

When Jay headlined Glastonbury he said he wanted to do it by himself, Bleak excluded, and i've heard Beyonce wants to do the same.

Would love to see Jigga out there tonight though. Not too fussed about Kanye, i like him, but don't see him as much as an entertainer in a festival environment.

I half expected Jay-Z last night but seeing as he's there and he'd no doubt love to get on that stage again, I just can't see him going the weekend in the background. Crazy In Love would be my shout. We'll see!

Majority of their songs are wank mind lol

Yeah that's what I mean lol, wouldn't really want to listen to their album on the bus to work or whatever, but seeing them live is friggin' awesome.

She's fit, she's very talented, but can think of many better acts to close Glastonbury.

I spose it's cos her music isn't really my bag, I can apprciate it, like I said she's very good and talented, just not 'Glastonbury' certainly not a closer anyway, but seems Glastonbury's going that way nowadays.

Let the onslaught commence :ph34r:

She's fit, she's very talented, but can think of many better acts to close Glastonbury.

I spose it's cos her music isn't really my bag, I can apprciate it, like I said she's very good and talented, just not 'Glastonbury' certainly not a closer anyway, but seems Glastonbury's going that way nowadays.

Let the onslaught commence :ph34r:

Yeah I said that before. She's incredible, but it just seems a bit weird. Still, she's very good.

Archived