Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Filbert_Ross

Glastonbury 2011

They were in Birmingham last week mate.

Amazing gig! Though Deck, Rae and Rza weren't there.

I know, I was gutted I have no friends who are into them so couldnt go, heard they were special.

I cannot wait to see Beyonce close it (I think shes closing) itll be the highlight of my weekend.

I know, I was gutted I have no friends who are into them so couldnt go, heard they were special.

I cannot wait to see Beyonce close it (I think shes closing) itll be the highlight of my weekend.

yeah she is closing the Pyramid Stage, im either gonna see her or the Streets.

This reminds me i met a rock photographer who had just got back from Glastonbury apparently he is one of the best going round Mick Hutson has any one heard of him, top bloke offered me accomidation and everything.

One of my mates went to see them at Hammersmith the other week and said they were massively disappointing. A few of them didn't turn up and the sounds was awful apparently.

Why didn't you go on your own?, I usually go on my own as my mates have the worst taste in music, although they probably think that about me. :crylaugh:

Have to say though, even though I do like some rap music the rap concerts I've seen always are a bit flat, its hard to bounce and go crazy with no guitars. :ph34r:

Your choice.... alot of people there and everywhere would disagree with you !!!

Keep takin :blush: g the tablets !!!

I love Mumford and Sons.

Big fan.

Completely understand the love.... but you can imagine how frustrating hold music gets after a while :P.

Guest Mee-9

Completely understand the love.... but you can imagine how frustrating hold music gets after a while :P.

You must be part of a posh workplace.

None of the usual greensleeves crap. Upmarket. ;)

Guest Mee-9

Yeah I'm not really a U2 fan.

I would have gone as it's U2, but to be honest. It'd be all about Mumford and Chase and Status.

Loved the Biffy Clyro set, missed U2 coz the recording failed. Need to find a torrent.

It feels weird actually watching it this year, don't get this in Australia. Thank you BBC3!

Archived