Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Doctor

Leeds Away Post Match Thread

Quote from Leeds fans forum

"We are being taught a real footballing lesson tonight, they are miles better than us, and we have a lot to change and improve upon but we need better players thats for sure. Its a miracle we are not 6. or 7 down again."

"We are being taught a real footballing lesson tonight, they are miles better than us, and we have a lot to change and improve upon but we need better players thats for sure. Its a miracle we are not 6. or 7 down again."

At least they are being honest for once

Guest BlueBrett

Brilliant!

That was being said under Sousa though, What we need and i'm sure Sven has it in hand as we are being linked with a few strikers is we need a striker, we need a goalscorer. Will be sorted shortly i'm sure but that the simple fact of the matter.

Now that is a cracking result, I expected a defeat given our selection issues beforehand but it sounded like we played very well, set up to win and got it.

First goal for Naughton and another for Big Steve, bit nervy towards the end but do we ever make it a comfortable finish?

Massive win,.

Archived