Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Doctor

Leeds Away Post Match Thread

seriously the most massive result of the season.

sounds like a lot of decent performances, can't wait for the attendees to report back.

sounds like Abe played well, that'll piss a few people off :D

and Howard=Imapct sub. That is it. nice.

I'd agree but given we haven't kept a clean sheet away from home, and we seem to lose our energy alarmingly regularly in the second half of games, i see no evidence for us being able to turn a draw into a win.

Eating my words.

Tastes good.

Great to see a second half building on a good first half performance. :scarf:

LEDDS CANT FOOKING BEAT US LEEDS CANT FOOKING BEAT US NA NA NA NA!!!

Whilst listening to that it felt like it did last season, good performance in places but when things weren't going 100% we battled and stood tall.

Absolutely amazing result and it seems like Leicester are back, 7 points from 9!

Great result, great performance by the sounds of things.

Superb support from the fans aswell from what i could hear.

Will leave it to the guys who went to see who were the stand out performers.

Alot of confidence and positives to take, Makes Saturdays draw a positive.

Was abit worried towards the end, could have been alot easier, we were missing 'easy' (Apparently) 'one on ones' (Apparently), but that's nothign new, and we've won, that will be sorted in time (I hope).

If only we could win on Saturday now :fc:

Guest BlueBrett
Great win.

Would love this to be a real season changer. King, Moussa, Waghorn and Oakley sounded outstanding.

Still need to put away chances though, this could have been over by half-time if we'd been more ruthless.

True. It's only a matter of time until we absolutely batter someone if we carry on playing the way we do though.

Hopefully It'l be Derby or Forest who catch us on that day and get the full force of our wrath.

Archived