Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest Mee-9

Ipswich Town Matchday Thread

Guest BlueBrett

maybe he said ten mins so he can now call it off from the safety of his little ref's cubby hole. 10 years ago Keano would have nutted him by now!

I think it should be off and we should do what we did against Forest a few years ago and give Ipswich a 3-0 headstart in the replay.

I'd rather just give them the 3-0 result and not bother turning up. Most we should give is a 1-0 headstart and I wouldnt even be supporting that.

Beagrie is a complete twat.

Beagrie is being controlled by the sky puppetmasters

For the sake of the rest of our season, I would refuse to send out boys back out. So we will get the 3-0 defeat imposed on us but at least we'll not have any serious injuries. It's a very sad day for Football - as crap as we have been - if Television audiences for a Championship game come before the safety of the players.

F off Murdoch

Why should we give the goals back? They only scored them cause of the shit conditions imo.

We only gave Forest a goal because of the circumstances of which it was abandoned. One of our players had a heart-failure and collapsed didn't they?

Archived