Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest Mee-9

Ipswich Town Matchday Thread

Does Howard even know where the goal is, the amount of times he misses the target...

Leicester are playing in winter wonderland, and all you can comment on is how Howard is shit?

**** off you cynical bastard.

So somebody has to get hurt before health and safety even becomes a consideration? :doh:

Sort of. Should we start calling off matches in the rain because it's slippery because players might hurt themselves? They are big boys. Anybody would think a bomb was about to drop on the stadium at the rate some of you are going on. You are using it as an excuse. Ipswich adapted to conditions, we didn't.

Sure, you don't see football in these conditions very often these days, but it was the norm in the older days wasn't it? This is what people want to see more often.

EnglishOxide, feels this game is ok to go ahead most of us are just moaning because we are losing 3 0 . what a r****d

I'm pretty much bang on in my opinion. Thanks for insulting me though, nice one. It just shows you up to be a biased and blinkered fool.

im just so angry that they were allowed to come back out ... would it be different if i was an ipswich fan? maybe... but im not.

now Vitor is injured and if you look at how he fell, it was down to the snow...

so annoyed...

Sort of. Should we start calling off matches in the rain because it's slippery because players might hurt themselves? They are big boys. Anybody would think a bomb was about to drop on the stadium at the rate some of you are going on. You are using it as an excuse. Ipswich adapted to conditions, we didn't.

Sure, you don't see football in these conditions very often these days, but it was the norm in the older days wasn't it? This is what people want to see more often.

I'm pretty much bang on in my opinion. Thanks for insulting me though, nice one. It just shows you up to be a biased and blinkered fool.

and your an idiot saying its ok for it to carry on

In the old days factory machines didn't have handguards, and it was acceptable for 100s of Navvies to die while building railways, that was the norm, but it doesn't make it right. Matches are called off for waterlogged pitches all the time, it is right to call a game off if the pitch bogs down, because when it gets waterlogged studs get caught in the turf, and ankles can get broken. Vitor is injured now, and off because he got knocked down, and hurt because of the conditions.

Ah, yes, things were so much better in the olden days. :rolleyes:

Archived