Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest Mee-9

Ipswich Town Matchday Thread

Wat happens if game gets called of during second half do Ipswich win

Rematch, and although I'll be happy I'll also be cringing and hugely embarrassed by how are players have performed by the sounds of things.

I think a result stands when a game is abandonded after the 80th minute but not sure on that.

What we going to do if it get abandoned? Give 3 goals to them ala Forest in the Carling Cup?!

Guest BlueBrett

probably not his style but sven should tell a few of the lads to take a fall in the opening minutes of the second half. couple of faked injuries wouldnt go amiss either.

What we going to do if it get abandoned? Give 3 goals to them ala Forest in the Carling Cup?!

Nah, if it's played in decent weather we'd just beat them fair and square... rather than the team not going snow blind getting three points like today.

Rematch, and although I'll be happy I'll also be cringing and hugely embarrassed by how are players have performed by the sounds of things.

I think a result stands when a game is abandonded after the 80th minute but not sure on that.

Nope we wouldnt give them 3 goals, cause that was abandoned due to a heart attack if I remember right- so different circumstances.

I am sure we wouldnt be losing 3-0 if the weather/conditions were normal.

Disappointed in the amount of people calling for this to be called off. It's the same for both teams. The ball isn't moving as badly as a waterlogged pitch. We should adapt - pure and simple.

We all go on about footballers being too soft and games called off too easily. To berate the referee when he's giving the game, the crowd and our away fans a chance just because we are losing is total bollocks.

If it was 3-0 the other way, 90% of you wouldn't be saying what you are saying.

If it was unplayable Ipswich wouldn't have scored three goals.

Fair play to the ref i say.

Disappointed in the amount of people calling for this to be called off. It's the same for both teams. The ball isn't moving as badly as a waterlogged pitch. We should adapt - pure and simple.

But if it was 0-0 i'm pretty sure most people would want it off, it's a joke and the balls started sticking now :/

We all go on about footballers being too soft and games called off too easily. To berate the referee when he's giving the game, the crowd and our away fans a chance just because we are losing is total bollocks.

If it was unplayable Ipswich wouldn't have scored three goals.

Fair play to the ref i say.

If we were winning of course i'd want the game to finish... wouldn't stop me from saying the conditions are a joke!

Archived