Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest Mee-9

Ipswich Town Matchday Thread

Not worth reading too much in to this game, we're a passing team and it's impossible to play that game today. None of the goals against Doncaster could be scored on this pitch.

The game should be, and should have been called off. Unfortunately our players started the game with that kind of mentality, that's the only questions you can ask of them, because it's a bloody joke.

Ipswich are pulling out the stops to clear the lines and penalty areas.

We've already approached the ref to say the ball isn't travelling, the ref believes it is.

If it is going to be called off then it'll be at the start of the second half.

According to Sky.

We will loose 8-0, they won't call it off because of ipswiches poor run.

8-0 is a bit too pessimistic for me, but I agree with the second bit: I seriously doubt Sky would be willing to let such a massive 'comeback' game story go unwritten. Lucky for Ipswich, f***ing poor for us and from the team.

Mind, I wouldn't play in those conditions without being bloody skittish! <_<

shut the fook up

don't call me a twat you abusive little minded fool

the weather is the same for both teams & both keepers

fooking ****

Behave, children, before I cheery myself up by banning the pair of you. :D

Score shouldn't be taken into consideration- but it will. Stuart Atwell will bottle it. He loves Man U - therefore Roy Keane. He's scared of him. He's a controversial twat. This isn't football, its a kick and run. You can't see the lines.

Go on Wellens- slip and fake an injury early in the 2nd :P

Archived