Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest Mee-9

Ipswich Town Matchday Thread

Don't give me that bollocks about players safety. Has anybody broken their leg yet? No. They haven't. You, like everybody else, only care about the fact we are 3-0 down.

The ref, i agree, has cocked up here by taking a 10 minute break, but he has the right to evaluate things and talk to both sides and make a decision. Lets play the game, eh?

what about the fans safety you dont care

Things like that, Naughton having to put on the brakes 10 yards early and not being able to chase a ball in case he runs into the advertising boards. Does that affect anything?

The fact that this game started and has not now been abandoned is a fooking disgrace. Shame the ref is shitty little Attwell who is clearly afraid of Keane -

- fooking joke

what about the fans safety you dont care

They got inside the stadium, i'm sure they will get out.

It's just a bit of snow, have people gone totally fooking mad?

One of the reasons snow and ice causes games to be postponed is because clubs are afraid of fans falling over and getting sued. Fair play to Ipswich for braving that to start with. The safety of the fans is hardly the referees concern anyway.

Still nobody has committed to sprinting/tackling at all. Ball definately sticking now.

Can't see him calling it off - no matter now.

If he didn't have the balls to do it earlier, I would be surprised if he did it now - he will blow the game at 90 minutes..

One of the reasons snow and ice causes games to be postponed is because clubs are afraid of fans falling over and getting sued. Fair play to Ipswich for braving that to start with. The safety of the fans is hardly the referees concern anyway.

You really are full of crap.

Don't give me that bollocks about players safety. Has anybody broken their leg yet? No. They haven't. You, like everybody else, only care about the fact we are 3-0 down.

The ref, i agree, has cocked up here by taking a 10 minute break, but he has the right to evaluate things and talk to both sides and make a decision. Lets play the game, eh?

So somebody has to get hurt before health and safety even becomes a consideration? :doh:

I was hoping for the referee to fall over and break his back, then it occured to me that he's a spineless little scrote already, so it would not make any difference. How much of a pussy do you have to be to be scared by Roy fooking Keane, really. What's he gonna do, slide tackle you?

If this match proves the difference between promotion or not then I hope we sue this ref personally for loss of income.

**** i hope when you go to a ground and its icy and snowy you fall over and break several bones

Archived