Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest Mee-9

Ipswich Town Matchday Thread

Guest BlueBrett

im so angry! Christmas is ruined as far as i'm concerned! I can usually take losing but this hasn't even been a football match.

Nobody has denied the fact that we've been shit, but the fact the pitch goes against fast passing and moving, which we try to play, the fact we've had 2 half times and the fact that clearly this game should not have been played may be factors as to possible reasons why we haven't been on top of our game.

Jesus christ.

there are two teams playing in the same conditions, one has been there usualy shit under-motivated away team, & the other has been well up for it, well played Ipswich you pissed all over us in the first half

Sven needs to go 5 man midfield away from home, at least in the first 45mins - his away tactics are a joke

I've seen players go down in a similar fashion on a normal pitch under normal conditions. How can anybody 100% say he got injured there due to the snow?

How can you say its 100% NOT because of the snow? He's gone flying 5 yards, that wouldn't happen on a normal pitch. Players have been sliding yards under any heavy tackle. Wickham's 'tackle' on Cunningham earlier on was awful, if he'd connected properly it could have been a leg breaker. I sincerely hope you are not in charge of anyone's safety in your workplace, a 'no-one's hurt, it's not a problem' approach eventually leads to some of the most horrendous accidents. I have to read accident reports at work all the time, and negligence by ignoring near misses is what leads to people dying.

Archived