Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
J.Lisemore

Balotelli.

he cracks me up. love it.

Same here, he's just a massive wind up merchant as far as I can see.

I remember reading that he once drove into an all-female prison without permission, when the police asked him why he was there he just said he was "curious". Then not long after he was pulled over by the police with a huge amount of cash on him, obviously they were wondering why anybody needed to carry that much cash, he just answered "Because I am rich."

edit: found a link for the bit about the cash http://foreign.peacefmonline.com/sports/201009/79202.php

Know he can handle himself like a complete cock at times, he's always dealt with Italian national team fans hurling racist abuse at him with real maturity though.

Yet to see what all the fuss is about on the pitch though, think the only reason there was such hype around around him to begin with is because he's an absolute unit. Reminds me of Ibrahimovic, minus the talent.

• 4 months later...

Good story! Very unlikely it's 100% true tho.

Yeah, I find it very hard to believe it went down exactly like that.

Fair play to the bloke though, great sentiment. Shame he's braindead 95% of the time though.

Archived