Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Filbert_Ross

Kasabian

a few of my mates are going out in leicester friday night and then going to queue from about 4am! apprently the tickets are around £20 really not sure if i can be bothered with the hassle? i saw them at leicester uni about 6 years ago and they were amazing definitely worth the £6 i paid.....

• 2 weeks later...

This New Year's Eve Kasabian will be taking the roof off the O2 Arena.

Not content with flexing their muscles in some of the country’s best arenas for a monster 13-date headline tour, Kasabian will be seeing in the New Year with a few thousand close friends in Greenwich.

The band will be joined by Chase & Status and Zane Lowe for a night of high-octane entertainment and show-stopping celebrations on December 31st at The O2 Arena in London.

Kasabian say: "It's been a hell of a year for us and we can't think of a better way to celebrate NYE than with our fans, friends and family by our side. We promise to set The O2 on fire! Bring on 2012!"

Tickets go on general sale at 9am on Friday, November 11 from www.livenation.co.uk

• 3 weeks later...