Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Filbert_Ross

Kasabian

If anyone is heading along to the gig and looking for something to do aftewards..check this out....free aftershow type thing

https://www.facebook.com/events/1478589289041842/

http://biffbangpow.webs.com/

local folk who are also putting on a free all dayer in August featuring a band called Pysence...well worth checking out..kinda Kasabian meets Tame Impala...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=loIEiM1Gap0

https://www.facebook.com/events/776024722438173/

plug plug

I had an e-mail today from Live Nation about a aftershow party too, at the O2 Academy, Free entry with your Kasabian Summer Solstice Victoria Park Ticket (Does not guarentee entry)

I'm not sure what's going on there though, but thought i'd put it in here and hope to hear things about what's going on soon.

I'd like to say I might be going but think it'll be unlikely, sounding like it's gonna be an all day sesh, and i'll probably be bollocksed after the gig anyway, this is gonna be another/the ultimate promotion party!

Track by track coverage of it: http://www.gigwise.com/features/90699/first-listen-a-track-by-track-of-4813-by-kasabian

Interesting. If explodes is a weak point, then I'm looking forward to this album - although 3 instrumentals seems a bit much.

The first album had some good instrumental interludes. Ovary Stripe is a banger.

• Like 1

I think it will be The Cribs personally.

Also, if you're thinking of going to their tour later on this year (not announced yet), I'd recommend pre-ordering the album so you can get tour tickets 72 hours earlier than general sale. Sure you will find out why when they announce it. 

The Cribs would be class. Hoping beyond hope Noel might turn up.

Still, all about the main event for me.

When the concert news first broke wasn't there some bullshit about the council wanting loads of Leicester bands to play as part of giving the go ahead... we might just get a load of shit barely anyone knows. I'd imagine we're all praying Noel rocks up, but it's unlikely.

Feeling more positive after hearing Bumblebee, can see what all the stuff about Kanye West inspired is about.

When the concert news first broke wasn't there some bullshit about the council wanting loads of Leicester bands to play as part of giving the go ahead... we might just get a load of shit barely anyone knows. I'd imagine we're all praying Noel rocks up, but it's unlikely.

Feeling more positive after hearing Bumblebee, can see what all the stuff about Kanye West inspired is about.

The only local band I'd be interested in would be By the Rivers. They're class and would be brilliant in the guaranteed sunshine.  :ph34r:

I'm praying Noel will be there but can't see it. I was excited when it was announced and I got tickets but inbetween I haven't been that excited about this, but i'm becoming exciting now it's not too far away!

Whilst this is about Kasabian I just hope it another promotion party - which i'm sure it will be!

Eez-Eh is really growing on me too! Quite like it.

Edited by Matt

Frustrates me that my tickets are not available yet.

Looking forward to a LCFC based rock event - nice sunny weather would be nice to.

Ticketmaster and Livenation get those tickets released ASAP please.

Why?  lol

Just more time to lose them.

Eez-eh is dreadful. This will be a pure lad wannabe fest with fighting galore occuring.

Kasabian used to be decent, they're not anymore. They're not anymore, they're not anymoooorree.....

Must say I am a bit worried about this. Seem to be a lot of people going who don't really understand how gigs work.

The last thing anybody needs is for this to be a Leicester City celebration.

This is about Kasabian and what they've achieved.

Tom & Serge are massive Leicester fans and know doubt they will be encouraging people to sing songs.

I'd be surprised if we didn't end up seeing a couple of players on stage with them.