Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Filbert_Ross

Kasabian

By the way people are going on about this you'd think it's the first time they've ever played in Leiecster.

Few people have said this about them, but come on they haven't played Leicester in a long time and when they have tickets have been like gold dust, cant blame peoples excitement for probably the best band ever to come out of the city coming back to play in front of 40k. I know they will put everything into it as there already and by the sounds of things there new album will be out ready for it. There own recording studios are above my Mums office and there in there pretty much every day at the minute. She often phones me telling me the long hair scruffy one often says hello to her.

Few people have said this about them, but come on they haven't played Leicester in a long time and when they have tickets have been like gold dust, cant blame peoples excitement for probably the best band ever to come out of the city coming back to play in front of 40k. I know they will put everything into it as there already and by the sounds of things there new album will be out ready for it. There own recording studios are above my Mums office and there in there pretty much every day at the minute. She often phones me telling me the long hair scruffy one often says hello to her.

They last played in leicester 4 years ago at De Montfort hall and they were brilliant that day.

Just seeing a lot of people who don't normally listen to their music or wouldn't be interested if it wasn't in leicester buying tickets. Then making out they are massive kasabian fans.

exactly quite small a small gig and I don't think I've ever spoke to anyone who has been to see them say they have been disappointed, i saw them in 2004 and that was a cracking gig. Regarding people going that now think there Kasabian's number one fan - it happens all the time Glastonbury is the worst if you ask me, i've tried for about the last 6 and never got one, if you want a ticket for this gig it isnt hard to get one as its been pointed out today but fair play hopefully they will have more gigs like it in viccy park if they can host Kasabian there is no reason they couldn't host the likes of Kings of Leon, Muse etc. 

Stupid question but do you have to buy a full price ticket for kids over 5??

I've been on nights and just missed the pre sale tickets purchase by 15mins...doh...****ing nights!!..think i ll still be ok getting tomorrow??

Edited by Raj

Stupid question but do you have to buy a full price ticket for kids over 5??

I've been on nights and just missed the pre sale tickets purchase by 15mins...doh...****ing nights!!..think i ll still be ok getting tomorrow??

No idea about kids tickets, I know demonfort hall are selling tickets tomorrow from 9am so they might be a good shout as they haven't really advertised that they are.

But those bands have no connection to Leicester and would have no reason to come. They can just

Play big shows in London/Birmingham/Manchester and the fans will be happy.

Was thinking that there isn't many places that do open air shows though, can't think of any venues in Birmingham that have done one I guess the Ricoh is the only one locally