Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Filbert_Ross

Kasabian

No ha ha

I selected 4 tickets then clicked Best Available.

As far as i'm aware its all standing so best available would just be general admission. It'll probably give you a seat number by default, mines something like 3000 something, but disregard it.

This is going to be great. I've not been to see them in Leicester before, as said before - tickets are often like gold dust. Also, the fact that there's going to be an event this size in Leicester, put on by massive city fans at a time when we could be cele- ... you get the point.

As far as i'm aware its all standing so best available would just be general admission. It'll probably give you a seat number by default, mines something like 3000 something, but disregard it.

This is going to be great. I've not been to see them in Leicester before, as said before - tickets are often like gold dust. Also, the fact that there's going to be an event this size in Leicester, put on by massive city fans at a time when we could be cele- ... you get the point.

That will explain it then. Thought I'd made a mistake and bought seated as it gave me a seat number on my confirmation e-mail.

Desperate to go - but it falls on my twins' first birthday so no chance!

Hope all who go have a great time. I liked Kasabian. In fairness, probably not one of my favourites, but have some absolute anthems and for my money are one of the best live acts around. Definitely the best I've seen in terms of energy. That said I don't go to many gigs these days so what do I know.

Enjoy though - they will play their hearts out.

• 3 months later...

Anyone who doesn't wear full Leicester kit to this, including boots is a dick. My best mate is a Cov fan and he's refusing to go now that we're on the verge of promotion as he thinks it'll be unbareble, he's right. It'll be like going Wembley but without actually playing.

• Like 4