Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Cal

Huddlestone

I'm trying to think of reasons why him and Sven may meet that has nothing to do with a transfer because surely we can't actually have a chance of signing him. Even if Spurs did want to sell, then there would be a queue of Premiership clubs after him, the guy has been in england squads this season hasn't he.

Last year I would have said you were insane for even thinking this was true... but then again I would have said the same if you'd said we would finish the season with Yakubu and Kamara in our front 3.

I'm not at all surprised by this! Sven will want to bring in some solid players, I can assure you we will make at Lear one ridiculous signing, plus Harry wants to shift players in and out, if the money is there! ....

I'm not at all surprised by this! Sven will want to bring in some solid players, I can assure you we will make at Lear one ridiculous signing, plus Harry wants to shift players in and out, if the money is there! ....

I expect so too, but I would have been sure it'd be someone getting on a bit. :P

It states on Wikipedia that Hud only cost Spurs £2.5million. If I were Sven I would pay double and some to land him. Can't see him going on the cheap, he's contracted til 2015. Sven looking for another loan? What a player though English, young and very good.

Sven met up with him and he's agent last week at the Leicester Marriott. Would be an amazing signing however why would he want to join Leicester when he could play in the premiership?

svenmoney.jpg

Sven met up with him and he's agent last week at the Leicester Marriott. Would be an amazing signing however why would he want to join Leicester when he could play in the premiership?

Because he can play games and will Be on a decent wage.

I have also have sources confirming the young padawans presence in Leicester Marriot last week, seems like a lot of people hang around that place! :ph34r:

While this transfer would be ludicrous, I also cant think of any reason they would meet up, they have no connections.

If this outrageous transfer turns out to be true, amazing, but I am suprised that he is already looking to drop down a division, now I know we have some ££ but there are plenty of other clubs in the premier who could match us and more. Plus not so long ago Manchester United were reportedly interested in him.

No way jose!

Would such a 'top secret' meeting take place in a Leicester Hotel presumably staffed by Leicester Residents? - I doubt it!

Not doubting the lad was in Leicester but it could have been for any number of reasons, I doubt that anyone has actually seen him with Sven!!

I would have thought that any such meeting would take place in london, why would he travel up to Leicester?

No way this is happening, mass delusion on here already and its only May!!

Would such a 'top secret' meeting take place in a Leicester Hotel presumably staffed by Leicester Residents? - I doubt it!

Not doubting the lad was in Leicester but it could have been for any number of reasons, I doubt that anyone has actually seen him with Sven!!

I would have thought that any such meeting would take place in london, why would he travel up to Leicester?

No way this is happening, mass delusion on here already and its only May!!

One of the reliable sources on here confirmed he has had a meeting with Sven.

Unless you're arguing that the meeting wouldn't have happened in Leicester. I don't see why not...

One of the reliable sources on here confirmed he has had a meeting with Sven.

Unless you're arguing that the meeting wouldn't have happened in Leicester. I don't see why not...

Well im a natural cynic!

Just cannot beleive that he would come to us, surely we're the ones doing the begging?

Well im a natural cynic!

Just cannot beleive that he would come to us, surely we're the ones doing the begging?

Yeah the chance of him coming is obviously slim, but the meeting is believable. Who knows what might happen.

Tottenham friend reckons we've got no chance, he can't see why a meeting would've happened .. the only slim reason he reckons it could happen is because of Sandro's current form.

Fingers crossed :ph34r:

He's better than Gareth Barry, and he's England's first choice. Surely this is ridiculous. Not that I'm complaining.

Sort of makes sense actually, he plays every week, he still gets a good wage, he learns off a top manager, and doesn't effect Spurs' chances next year.

He's better than Gareth Barry, and he's England's first choice. Surely this is ridiculous. Not that I'm complaining.

Sort of makes sense actually, he plays every week, he still gets a good wage, he learns off a top manager, and doesn't effect Spurs' chances next year.

He hasn't featured for England since his less than glittering performance against japan, thing is Harry wants to shift players, we have the cash why is it so ridiculous? If he feels we can mount a serious promotion challenge then I'm sure he would be willing to join!

Archived