Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Cal

Huddlestone

Contract is until 2015.

If we actually bought him, I will eat a sherbert sandwich.

With or without the licqorice straw?

Just checking so we get it right when he arrives.

I spotted a white range rover I'd not seen before at the game on Saturday, I did think it might have been a Wags ride but didn't see the numberplate. Could he have been at the game? Surely he would have been at Spurs for the Blackpool game though?

Bit coincidental for Sven to be visiting a friend at the hotel, not his house, at the exact same time as Huddlestone is meeting a friend (Naughton?) at the hotel, not his friend's house, no?

Bit coincidental for Sven to be visiting a friend at the hotel, not his house, at the exact same time as Huddlestone is meeting a friend (Naughton?) at the hotel, not his friend's house, no?

If Sven has indeed met him at all. There's no concrete evidence to suggest he has or hasn't met him. I was just trying to be logical that if Huddlestone was seen here then maybe that's the reason, cos he's mates with Naughton, but who knows. :)

If Sven has indeed met him at all. There's no concrete evidence to suggest he has or hasn't met him. I was just trying to be logical that if Huddlestone was seen here then maybe that's the reason, cos he's mates with Naughton, but who knows. :)

Oh yeah I know it's all just "my mates saw" etc. But, if they've been spotted at the same time at the Marriott, it's probably more likely they've met each other, but yep, there might be alternative explanations.

We'll see.

I spotted a white range rover I'd not seen before at the game on Saturday, I did think it might have been a Wags ride but didn't see the numberplate. Could he have been at the game? Surely he would have been at Spurs for the Blackpool game though?

Waghorn has a audi Q7

I saw Gallagher in a white car (can't remember the make) after the Derby game there. Him probably. :dunno:

I saw Gallagher in a white car (can't remember the make) after the Derby game there. Him probably. :dunno:

Bit of Twitter stalking, Gally owns a Audi white 4X4 and recently Gally had brought his missus a white Range Rover, could been them.

Yeah one is Gallys is a white Q7. Someone told me they were at an away game that they'd won and Gally and Wellens drove past in his car and beeped his horn "doo doo.. do do do" at them. lol

My boss has a white Range Rover,he was at the game on Saturday

Archived