Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Cal

Huddlestone

Huddlestone, Wellens and Reo-Coker as the midfield. Stunning, but also very unlikely

We're linked with Reo Coker now aswell?

The wages we'll be spending will be ridiculous at this rate and after that Alan Sugar program on BBC2 last night I'm already fearing the worst.

We're linked with Reo Coker now aswell?

The wages we'll be spending will be ridiculous at this rate and after that Alan Sugar program on BBC2 last night I'm already fearing the worst.

We have a consortium that deals with that, any "big earners" like the yak gets paid via a group in the consortium I believe? Bert knows the score regarding the yaks wages!

Oh yeah I know it's all just "my mates saw" etc. But, if they've been spotted at the same time at the Marriott, it's probably more likely they've met each other, but yep, there might be alternative explanations.

We'll see.

Some sort of gay love affair per chance?! Why else do people go to hotels alone...

If Bert says there was a meeting then there was a meeting.

I guess a loan is more likely, he is not the complete Premiership player, I can see him benefiting from a year on loan with us. And clearly he would be a great addition. Good stuff.

We have a consortium that deals with that, any "big earners" like the yak gets paid via a group in the consortium I believe? Bert knows the score regarding the yaks wages!

They'll get paid from the club - we can just get bigger loans to pay them now because of the backing we have.

No business man is stupid enough to pay them out of their own money.

They'll get paid from the club - we can just get bigger loans to pay them now because of the backing we have.

No business man is stupid enough to pay them out of their own money.

:giggle:

you've not got a clue.

Not sure where all the Leicester City rumours are coming from?? I was in Leicester friday meet a old team mate from Derby youth team!

http://twitter.com/#!/thuddz

Smoke, daggers, a cloak, mirrors and bits of string so thin you can't see them.

He just doesn't want 'Arry to know he was there.

Sign him up, Sven.

Stringers Twitter:

No Tom Huddlestone in #spurs squad. Given the rumours we heard (that he spoke to Sven yesterday at a hotel) on The Forum, it's interesting

Said in the Metro he was injured, this morning. :dunno:

Archived