Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Cal

Huddlestone

He's not coming, get over it .

OR

the 'friend' he was meeting in Leicester was actually Sven and they are hatching a plan on how to get one of Englands promising midfielders to Leicester without any lowly prem teams getting intrested?

Enlighten me, oh wise one...

its already been confirmed that the King power group have been paying the Yak's wages. :thumbup:

this kind of thing happens much more frequently than people realise....

from huddlestones twitter, i dont know where all of the leicester city rumours are comingfrom? i was in leicester meeting a former team mate from the derby youth! :(

App it's not him, according to a tweet by Van see vaart a few months back. If I remember correctly? May be wrong

its already been confirmed that the King power group have been paying the Yak's wages. :thumbup:

I simply don't believe it

If i'm proven wrong then so be it, but doesn't sound like sensible at all to me :thumbup:

That might happen for a short term loan. You wouldn't sign a player full time on that basis.

App it's not him, according to a tweet by Van see vaart a few months back. If I remember correctly? May be wrong

He is followed by some pretty big people, the likes of Kyle Walker, Aaron Lennon, Jamie O'Hara, Curtis Davies and Brian Swanson, doubt they'd follow him if he was fake, especially the first 3 as they're all Spurs/ex Spurs players..

I simply don't believe it

If i'm proven wrong then so be it, but doesn't sound like sensible at all to me :thumbup:

Now i understand Bert is not a tabloid source but you would agree he has been right on many things leicester wouldnt you?

Bert

Posted 01 May 2011 - 12:45 PM

I'd just like to clear something up. Please don't read if you're thick.

The club DON'T pay Yakubu's wages. The King Power group are the one's that are paying his wages. Yakubu's wage has no implication on us.

Like i said its something thats been going on for a long time and i have read about it before...

Now i understand Bert is not a tabloid source but you would agree he has been right on many things leicester wouldnt you?

Like i said its something thats been going on for a long time and i have read about it before...

From what i've been told, his wages are going through the Leicester City accounts so King Power will not be directly paying his wages but could be putting x amount into the club to fund his wages :thumbup:

• 3 weeks later...

Archived