Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

Fifa 12

Also is Bamba really left footed? Probably been covered in the other FIFA thread but he doesn't come across as left footed to me (the real Bamba, that is)!

Think they could do with upping his agility too. He seems to have been fit into the mould of a 'standard FIFA centre back', when really he's quite mobile for such a big bloke.

Also is Bamba really left footed? Probably been covered in the other FIFA thread but he doesn't come across as left footed to me (the real Bamba, that is)!

Think they could do with upping his agility too. He seems to have been fit into the mould of a 'standard FIFA centre back', when really he's quite mobile for such a big bloke.

Pretty certain he is left footed..

I'm always trying to advise to lift Leicester player ratings... only an advisor atm so can't implement changes myself, and only advice once every now and then when I'm completely bored.

Cant wait for this, what desevery one want from it? Add to my list below.

Wish list for FIFA 12

1) Better commentators, more ineractive with the game

2) More grounds

3) Ultimate team tocome outfrom the start

4) Improved manager mode

5) Improve ratings for the lower league players

Just to neaten things up.

Wish list for FIFA 12

1) Better commentators, more ineractive with the game

2) More grounds

3) Ultimate team tocome outfrom the start

4) Improved manager mode

5) Improve ratings for the lower league players

6) Better player visuals, boots, kits etc.

7) Crowd chants for each club already in game

No one else think there should be more faces? Not important of course but there's only about 3 or 4 teams in each of the big top divisions that have them and personally I think it'd be a good general improvement.

Can't sleep so watched parts 1-4. It's taken until part 4 (about 40 mins in) to crowds to even get mentioned, and they're gonna be exactly the same.

Fvck sake. Really disappointed with that to be honest.

However not to just sound a misery, the game sounds superb. Just this was a fallback.

Archived