Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

Fifa 12

Can't see the video. If it's Dave Rutter, the Director of Fifa, he is a Leicester fan.

I didn't know about it until I watched the E3 video, to be honest.

But it's good to have "influence" that high up on the ladder. thumbsup.gif

sorry if this has already been metioned but instead of having a DNF record i'd like to see a sort of ebay style feedback system so you know which players to avoid online(the wants who get the ass when your smashing them 5-0 then start scoring own goals just to annoy you and the players who will play properly no matter what the score is.

• 2 weeks later...

I hope they manage to include all the logos from the leagues involved - for some strange reason (licenses?), some Brazilian first division and Italian teams (in the Serie B) were missing in FIFA 11.

Give me J-League, the Israeli first division and the Greek Superleague, as well!

Wishful thinking, I know. Konami has Japan in its pocket...

Also, the whole access procedure in the beginning should get a revamp.

I'm a bit sick and tired for having to go through so much stuff (language option, auto-save feature, hospitality settings, sometimes confirm server configuration, practice pitch) before I actually get to the start menu.

The online modes need to be MUCH more reliable - and please get rid of the "Boot the keeper from your team" option for team captains in Pro Ranked Matches. It's ridiculous.

The whole VP rating system is also quite odd - I doesn't work logically.

Too often, I've had my VP being deducted points during a Pro Ranked match without doing anything wrong - goalkeeper points deductions are the worst.

And does anyone know whether you can keep the UT you've built in FIFA 11, e.g. transfer all players to FIFA 12?

And does anyone know whether you can keep the UT you've built in FIFA 11, e.g. transfer all players to FIFA 12?

No you start over again because they change UT from year-to-year. It's all very cheap for a week or 2 then rockets up for a month or so. Just be careful when buying at first.

No you start over again because they change UT from year-to-year. It's all very cheap for a week or 2 then rockets up for a month or so. Just be careful when buying at first.

I didn't play UT in FIFA 10, and I think it's a bit of a bummer that you need to start from scratch each year (spending either silly amounts of money on packs or having to play a silly amount of games to get there).

Anyway, I'd love to see more in-depth option when it comes to creating your own team in the Creation Centre - being able to put (fake) sponsors on the shirt, creating proper badges. Or they could at least add to the templates.

We want Peter Brackley and Trevor Brooking to take over FIFA commentary :angry:

Who could forget lines like "and he dicks it through" and the infamous Brooking moan.

God I loved PES4

We want Peter Brackley and Trevor Brooking to take over FIFA commentary :angry:

Who could forget lines like "and he dicks it through" and the infamous Brooking moan.

God I loved PES4

Haha! Also "They must be wondering what they have to do, to beat this goalkeeper today" :) Pops up about 3-4 times per match. Good stuff!

This better be a joke.

It's a good shot on goals Clive.

Also, hopefully some of his colemanballs might make it in:

Scotland can't afford to take their minds off the gas.

Billy Davies will need every tool in the book today.

"The Belgians will play like their fellow Scandinavians, Denmark and Sweden."

“It looks to me like he has cramp in both groins.”

Capello rules them with his iron rod of... erm, stares,

They’ve tasted the other side of the coin on so many occasions

I'm expecting to have to play this muted a lot of time. Or Options -> Commentry Volume 0%. Job Done.

hopefully we get someone decent doing our ratings this year, kingys 66 and abe's 65 were especially dreadful

Oh the ratings of teams are dreadful. They make league 1 and 2 sides unplayable (despite some of them beating prem teams <_< )

Lloyd Dyer was waaaaaaay too slow, and like you said, King's rating was a disgrace.

Archived