Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

Fifa 12

EXP points are the way forward - although I wonder why they've implemented a points cap per day (1'450 according to the video).

The average points you get on a online game is around 30-60. You'd have to play over 20 games and thats winning them all then again people to glitch fifa online.....

They could be a 2.5*?

Andy Lonergan a 71? If he's a 71 Schmeichel is atleast a 74 keeper.

Ramon Nunez, 70? Richie Wellens, Neil Danns at least a 70 aswell then

Lucciano Becciho, 74 is probably the only one I'd agree with but no doubt he'll be over rated in the pace and strength department again. Beckford should be atleast a 75/6.

Leicester will probably be a 3.5* team along with West Ham on FIFA 12.

I read earlier in this that Leicester will be 3 star at the maximum, as will West Ham. Something about the league limitations.

i hate kick off on fifa 11, people just choos 5 star teams :(

That was an idea of mine - say you do a ranked match, actually pick your team before you've even seen your opponent, so it then like pairs you up against someone with your ranking, AND someone who has a team that'd give yours a fair game.

For example, say I take Leicester, it could then pair me with someone who's picked I don't know, Cardiff, or even a foreign 3 star team, whilst also staying at our rank. I mean you're not telling me there'll be no-one else out there of my rank who don't use a 3 star.

This'd be far more interesting IMO, can use Leicester for all kinds of games and even play foreign sides of the same rating, would be quality.

That was an idea of mine - say you do a ranked match, actually pick your team before you've even seen your opponent, so it then like pairs you up against someone with your ranking, AND someone who has a team that'd give yours a fair game.

For example, say I take Leicester, it could then pair me with someone who's picked I don't know, Cardiff, or even a foreign 3 star team, whilst also staying at our rank. I mean you're not telling me there'll be no-one else out there of my rank who don't use a 3 star.

This'd be far more interesting IMO, can use Leicester for all kinds of games and even play foreign sides of the same rating, would be quality.

or with the XP point system when your level 1 you can only have teams below 2 stars. and when you get more points and level up you get to play with better teams

I read earlier in this that Leicester will be 3 star at the maximum, as will West Ham. Something about the league limitations.

DB11 said it I think. Think he only mentioned about Bellamy & Tarrabt being capped though.

Stupid really, say if Man UTD or Chelsea got relegated your telling me there going to drop Rooney from like a 87 to a 75.

Westham should and will most likely be a 3.5* team. I think we will too. You only have to take a look at our ratings to realise this, I think only Mills and Danns from our starting lines up recently are only in the 60's rest in 70's and highest rating of Pantsil of 77.

I can remember both Newcastle and West Brom being 3.5 stars on FIFA 10?

DB11 said it I think. Think he only mentioned about Bellamy & Tarrabt being capped though.

Stupid really, say if Man UTD or Chelsea got relegated your telling me there going to drop Rooney from like a 87 to a 75.

Westham should and will most likely be a 3.5* team. I think we will too. You only have to take a look at our ratings to realise this, I think only Mills and Danns from our starting lines up recently are only in the 60's rest in 70's and highest rating of Pantsil of 77.

I can remember both Newcastle and West Brom being 3.5 stars on FIFA 10?

It does ring a bell that NUFC were 3.5 actually.

Archived