Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

Fifa 12

All this talk about new player engine, realistic tackles and injuries, more refined dribbling abilities... And only a vague hint at the leagues and clubs involved in the game:

"Over 500 officially licensed clubs and more than 15,000 players."

How many are there in FIFA 11? About the same.

Pre-ordered the special edition (which as it turns out, seems to be the only edition.)

I noticed this. Not sure for other platforms, but I searched for FIFA 12 on play.com (PS3) and there was no 'normal' edition.

I'll buy it from town instead of pre ordering though, but I'll still be coughing up for the special edition.

Leicester Team Ratings For FIFA 12 (My Opinion)

K.Schmeichel - 72 (no change)

C.Weale - 68 (no change)

J.Pantsil - 74 (77 now)

L.Peltier - 68 (62 now)

M.Mills - 70 (69 now)

S.Bamba - 72 (no change)

S.St Ledger - 69 (no change)

M.Ball - 65 (Not on game)

P.Koncheskey - 74 (no change)

R.Wellens - 69 (68 now)

G.Fernandes - 73 (no change)

N.Danns - 69 (no change)

A.King 70(72, CAM) (69 now)

M.Johnson - 73 (75 now)

F.Moussa - 60 (no change)

Y.Abe - 68 (no change)

M.Oakley - 68 (no change)

P.Gallagher - 70 (69 now, improve free-kick accuracy)

L.Dyer - 66 (no change)

D.Vassell - 72 (no change)

D.Nugent - 72 (no change)

J.Schlupp - 65 (56 now)

N.Maynard - 71 (no change) - SHOULD HE SIGN

Y.Aiyegbeni - 75 (no change) SHOULD WE FAIL ON MAYNARD

Formation: 4-3-1-2

K.Schmeichel

J.Pantsil M.Mills S.Bamba P.Koncheskey

G.Fernandes R.Wellens N.Danns

A.King

D.Nugent D.Vassell

Obviously people play the best players because of there ratings, but I imagine we'll see something like this when FIFA 12 comes out.

I honestly don't believe that the Leicester players will be allowed to be that high, because it would make the stars for Leicester too high to be a Championship club. I remember reading somewhere a data editor / researcher saying that there was a maximum amount of stars EA would allow based on the division.

You saw it last year with Blackpool, not many decent or newish players but because they were a Prem side they'd been upped so they had enough stars to be a Premiership side.

I honestly don't believe that the Leicester players will be allowed to be that high, because it would make the stars for Leicester too high to be a Championship club. I remember reading somewhere a data editor / researcher saying that there was a maximum amount of stars EA would allow based on the division.

You saw it last year with Blackpool, not many decent or newish players but because they were a Prem side they'd been upped so they had enough stars to be a Premiership side.

It is true, championship players and sides are capped.

Them ratings I posted would make us a 3.5* Team. Westham will be the same.

I just hope that

A) you can edit the price of your players (don't know if its just me but when you try to buy someone on 11 they just up the price massively, but when you sell its one price only)

B) they make it so you can try and loan anyone

C) you get the chance to buy a player after successful loan periods. Keep getting decent players on loan but they go back and if you try to offer them another loan/buy them it just says has just signed for the club and will not move. Very annoying.

http://www.t3.com/news/fifa-12-demo-teams-and-stadium?=59675

Full details about FIFA 12's demo have been released, revealing that the games will be played at Manchester City's Etihad Stadium

The FIFA 12 demo will be available from the 13 September and will feature six minute matches and six teams with which to put the game to the test.

Playing at Manchester City's Etihad Stadium you'll be able to play as either Barcelona, Arsenal, Man City, Marseille, Dortmund or AC Milan.

I doubt anyone on here will really care however. Three Leeds players ratings for FIFA 12.

Andy Lonergan - 71

Ramon Nunez - 70

Luciano Becchio - 74.

Does the Leeds editor want to over rate them any more?

Dylan, over rate ours please.

http://www.t3.com/news/fifa-12-demo-teams-and-stadium?=59675

Full details about FIFA 12's demo have been released, revealing that the games will be played at Manchester City's Etihad Stadium

The FIFA 12 demo will be available from the 13 September and will feature six minute matches and six teams with which to put the game to the test.

Playing at Manchester City's Etihad Stadium you'll be able to play as either Barcelona, Arsenal, Man City, Marseille, Dortmund or AC Milan.

That's interesting, six minute games? I assume that's three each way and not six?

I remember it being two last year.

I doubt anyone on here will really care however. Three Leeds players ratings for FIFA 12.

Andy Lonergan - 71

Ramon Nunez - 70

Luciano Becchio - 74.

Does the Leeds editor want to over rate them any more?

Dylan, over rate ours please.

That's just a few players though, Leeds are still three star regardless of this, Leicester they'll have to lower just to keep them at three star.

That's interesting, six minute games? I assume that's three each way and not six?

I remember it being two last year.

That's just a few players though, Leeds are still three star regardless of this, Leicester they'll have to lower just to keep them at three star.

They could be a 2.5*?

Andy Lonergan a 71? If he's a 71 Schmeichel is atleast a 74 keeper.

Ramon Nunez, 70? Richie Wellens, Neil Danns at least a 70 aswell then

Lucciano Becciho, 74 is probably the only one I'd agree with but no doubt he'll be over rated in the pace and strength department again. Beckford should be atleast a 75/6.

Leicester will probably be a 3.5* team along with West Ham on FIFA 12.

Archived