Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Joe.

Peltier Deal Agreed

BUT WATS IS PASHUN LIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is it mandatory for someone to make this shit joke in every thread?! It's really really getting old now.

A great first signing in my opinion. Really positive to see that we're also scouting lower leagues for up and coming talent. From reports from Huddersfield fans it seems we've signed a young, talented, exciting player who is also a good professional. Perfect.

Really eases that slight concern that Sven would only pluck out expensive loans or big name players who he thinks would be a quick fix. Hopefully the start of Sven and Faz building their side for the future.

Is it mandatory for someone to make this shit joke in every thread?! It's really really getting old now.

A great first signing in my opinion. Really positive to see that we're also scouting lower leagues for up and coming talent. From reports from Huddersfield fans it seems we've signed a young, talented, exciting player who is also a good professional. Perfect.

Really eases that slight concern that Sven would only pluck out expensive loans or big name players who he thinks would be a quick fix. Hopefully the start of Sven and Faz building their side for the future.

Lighten up please

What's the difference between bird flu and swine flu?

If you have bird flu, you need tweetment. If you have swine flu, you need oink-ment.

:thumbsup:

Lighten up please

Sorry, it's my pashun for foxestalk...init?

What's the difference between bird flu and swine flu?

If you have bird flu, you need tweetment. If you have swine flu, you need oink-ment.

:thumbsup:

Good god haha. Let's stop now. An improvement however.

A Huddersfield Fan here.

Congratulations - Seriously. This guy is quality and a good fit for any Championship and potentially Premiership team. He's pacey and tough at the back but towards the end of the season he was pushed into a defensive midfield role and was arguably the best midfielder we had all season.

When playing as right back he links up really well on the wings and loves beating a man before driving into the box and playing the ball across.

A couple of people on the last Peltier thread were asking how you pronounced his name: It's PEL - TEA - A (pronouncing A as in A, B, C).

Rumours at this end is that you got him for around £1.5mil. A lot of your rumours seem to be a lot less - but either way you've got an absoloute bargain and if he plays as well with you as he did with us then you're looking at a solid RB for years.

Good luck next season!

Jack

A Huddersfield Fan here.

Congratulations - Seriously. This guy is quality and a good fit for any Championship and potentially Premiership team. He's pacey and tough at the back but towards the end of the season he was pushed into a defensive midfield role and was arguably the best midfielder we had all season.

When playing as right back he links up really well on the wings and loves beating a man before driving into the box and playing the ball across.

A couple of people on the last Peltier thread were asking how you pronounced his name: It's PEL - TEA - A (pronouncing A as in A, B, C).

Rumours at this end is that you got him for around £1.5mil. A lot of your rumours seem to be a lot less - but either way you've got an absoloute bargain and if he plays as well with you as he did with us then you're looking at a solid RB for years.

Good luck next season!

Jack

Thank you very much :thumbup:

Can't wait to see how he gets on, still young and so much potential.

A Huddersfield Fan here.

Good luck next season!

Jack

Thanks, very excited at an actual young, seemingly passionate signing, rather than a loan player using us as a platform! not that i have anything against the latter

A Huddersfield Fan here.

Good luck next season!

Jack

Thanks Mate hopefully We can both go up next season

why cant clubs just tell us what they paid for a player, never seen him play just hope he's up to the job.

It may set a bad precidence for future dealings and people may try to use it against us. Or it may also try to hamper Huddersfeild getting a good price for a replacement, if people think we have sold him for 1.5m (random figure) who ever they try to get a replacement will try to get more money knowing they are cashed up.

Similar reasons why it's best not to know what your co-workers are earning. If you think your better than a person earning more money. Then the next person thinks there worth more than you etc. It never ends.

A Huddersfield Fan here.

Good luck next season!

Jack

Cheers for the info pal. Good luck next season!!

Guest ttfn

Thank God for you.

You've got yourselves a very very promising young player in Pelts. While I can understand him wanting to further his career and play at higher level, I'm totally sick he's gone. Having followed him on Twitter this season I genuinely thought the banter and the love of Huddersfield Town he's shown would have kept him here for another season but alas the lure of the Championship was too great.

He'll probably take time to adjust to a higher standard of football so be gentle with him while he settles in.

Regards to all! Good Luck Pelts! I hope we play the Foxes in the next year or two.

AceT (HTFC)

Gutted to see Pelts leave Huddersfield Town but I guess thats the price you pay after two failed promotion campaigns.

As a right back he is very solid and does like to let his marker know he's there so will very rarely back out of a challenge (hence his disciplinary record over the past few years). He also likes to have a good partnership with the wide players so expect to see plenty of over lapping and clever link up play and when he reaches the byline he isn't short of skill to beat his man and get the ball across. Defensively he's strong, good at heading and his pace will more often than not make up for his mistakes.

As a midfielder he'll sit deep and keep things simple and tidy. He was probably our best midfielder last year after Damien Johnson was out for the second half of the season and played a big part in our 27 game unbeaten run.

I can't imagine he'll be as good as Naughton but he's certainly got the potential to progress with you guys to the Premiership.

Best of luck for the upcoming season, I'll be looking out for your results with extra interest now. Fingers crossed we're both celebrating promotion in May.

:scarf:

You've got yourselves a very very promising young player in Pelts. While I can understand him wanting to further his career and play at higher level, I'm totally sick he's gone. Having followed him on Twitter this season I genuinely thought the banter and the love of Huddersfield Town he's shown would have kept him here for another season but alas the lure of the Championship was too great.

He'll probably take time to adjust to a higher standard of football so be gentle with him while he settles in.

Regards to all! Good Luck Pelts! I hope we play the Foxes in the next year or two.

AceT (HTFC)

Thankyou mate! Hopefully he adjust within a couple of months otherwise the moaners at City will be on his back.

Would you say he has PASHUN?

Gutted to see Pelts leave Huddersfield Town but I guess thats the price you pay after two failed promotion campaigns.

As a right back he is very solid and does like to let his marker know he's there so will very rarely back out of a challenge (hence his disciplinary record over the past few years). He also likes to have a good partnership with the wide players so expect to see plenty of over lapping and clever link up play and when he reaches the byline he isn't short of skill to beat his man and get the ball across. Defensively he's strong, good at heading and his pace will more often than not make up for his mistakes.

As a midfielder he'll sit deep and keep things simple and tidy. He was probably our best midfielder last year after Damien Johnson was out for the second half of the season and played a big part in our 27 game unbeaten run.

I can't imagine he'll be as good as Naughton but he's certainly got the potential to progress with you guys to the Premiership.

Best of luck for the upcoming season, I'll be looking out for your results with extra interest now. Fingers crossed we're both celebrating promotion in May.

Cheers for the info mate! You Huddersfield boys seem sad to see him go, which must be a good thing from our point of view..

Promotion for both of us would be nice... did you come to the walkers when we dropped into league one? If so what did you think?

Cheers for this. Always had a bit of a soft spot for Huddersfield, your ground was my favourite away stadium when it was built in the early 90's and you gave us a right battle home and away in 08/09. We didn't deserve that last minute fluke goal from Lloyd Dyer that won it us. I ended up surfing about twenty rows down the stand after that went in.

Hope you can keep hold of Pilkington, Smithies and Rhodes and more importantly Lee Clark. All the best for next year.

Cheers for this. Always had a bit of a soft spot for Huddersfield, your ground was my favourite away stadium when it was built in the early 90's and you gave us a right battle home and away in 08/09. We didn't deserve that last minute fluke goal from Lloyd Dyer that won it us. I ended up surfing about twenty rows down the stand after that went in.

Hope you can keep hold of Pilkington, Smithies and Rhodes and more importantly Lee Clark. All the best for next year.

Udders at home was my favourite game from that season.

You could tell from the moment that the players came out onto the pitch they we're well up for it (so we're the fans) and when Jevons scored that overhead kick early doors I was fearing the worst!!

Turned out to be a cracking game.

Archived