Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Joe.

Peltier Deal Agreed

I really do think Sven is going to build a team of really solid young players, plus a couple of older heads, that will take us to the Premiership, hopefully next season, but certainly in a couple.

It is my belief, also, that the youngsters he brings in, will mainly, be able to cope in the Premiership. If we continue beyond next season, with financial aid, we could well establish ourselves as Stoke City have done.

In Sven, I really do trust. :thumbup::scarf:

Good opening signing for the summer.

A hard-working, committed but with plenty of potential and ability.

The type of player who helps to build the core of the squad, and allow some more flair and luxury players in the side. Will give his all every game.

Happy with this start.

Sounds like a good solid performer signed for a reasonable fee.

If he's half as good as the last bloke we signed from Huddesfield, they'll be no complaints from me!

Iwan Roberts?

if he can play left back! what's to say that's the position eriksson has in mind and he is still going after naughton?just a thought! with schmeichal and peltier coming in fairly cheap and nugent on a free hopefully! plenty of cash left for maynard and naughton! Really want Bougherra is well! him and bamba would be awesome together! x

Can''t say I'm surprised he's moved to be honest, glad he's gone to a club like Leicester, great prospects, manager etc

He'll give 101% every match thats for sure

Not enough, want at least 110%, that's real PASHUN.

Don't know a lot about Pelts but a lot of positive reviews of him so looking forward to seeing him play.

Archived