Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Joe.

Peltier Deal Agreed

I asked the Hudds fans on DATM on his views, seem positive so far, keeper refreshing: http://downatthemac.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=general&action=display&thread=58610

He's not bad, alright I suppose.

Can tackle for fun, has pace, good going forward, great engine, passionate, and hungry for success.

:celebrate::jump::yahoo::dance: :thumbsup: :bounce::banana: :w00t: :lei1::scarf:

Guest MattP

decent player from what I have seen but unfortuntely a position that we are probably weaker in from last season :(

Guest Mee-9
vaughany14 James Vaughan

So happy 1 of my best friends @Pelts_86 signing 4 a great club leicester city! Really happy 4 u bro u deserve it!!!

James Vaughans twitter. LAD

Sven "Right lee, thanks for coming, first up we're against Real, I want you to keep a tight line and keep yer eyes on that ronaldo bloke, he's a tricky bugger but do yer best son"

Lee "ok boss, leave it with me"

Bet he never dreampt of that happening

Guest MattP

Talented and a pretty good signing this.

Happy dealing, a top right-back in League One former Liverpool player aswell.

Well done Sven

Good young player, started in lower leagues, was on the books at Liverpool.....?

Could do with one of them at centre half as well.....

:whistle::ph34r:

I've got to be honest I've seen very little of the guy. The feedback sounds quality though and 24 is a great age, still has a hell of a lot of time to become an even better player. Sounds like a very good signing.

Archived