Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC_FAN_1995

Boxing

7 hours ago, GaelicFox said:

Crolla sells twice the seats Campbell does 

Infact maybe 3 times as many and its the big ticket seats he shifts in buckets , he is a huge earner right now, massive. 

Only AJ sells more tickets than Crolla right now ... Eddie love Crolla $$$$

Campbell is a huge investment , Eddie will be lucky to break even on him at this stage , he isn’t all that for me  he will never be PPV 

crolla is a little nugget of a deal , profit flowing already and proper sell outs for non title fights , Eddie keeps him winning and the buck keep flowing 

Yea it's all the Man U fans that's 80% the reason for his good support 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Manwell Pablo said:

Gonna miss the eggington fight as it seems access to skysports is somewhat limited with bt tv.

Eggington was simply beaten by the better technical boxer. His opponent hit and moved, hit and moved..all fight

However, Eggington looked knackered tbf. He had no fifth gear.

This was a massive shock actually, betting wise. Eggington was 1/14 with 365 pre fight.

6 hours ago, Col city fan said:

Yldirim fought the wrong fight with junior imo. You don't get into a tear up with him cos he'll beat you.

Eubank looks like a supreme athlete at the moment I must confess.

Probably Groves next?

Think groves is 1/7 , will he a huge shock if he doesn’t win 

then it’s Jnr v Groves in January 

boom 2018 will be starting with a serious bang 

if Jnr wins we will be witnessing the birth of a new superstar in boxing 

Edited by GaelicFox

7 hours ago, Col city fan said:

Yldirim fought the wrong fight with junior imo. You don't get into a tear up with him cos he'll beat you.

Eubank looks like a supreme athlete at the moment I must confess.

Probably Groves next?

Yildirim only fights one way that's why daddy dearest picked him at the draw for the quarters. Not to take anything away from the c**t he was a cut above.

Ill be shocked if groves loses his quarter, then its game on.

21 hours ago, GaelicFox said:

Crolla sells twice the seats Campbell does 

Infact maybe 3 times as many and its the big ticket seats he shifts in buckets , he is a huge earner right now, massive. 

Only AJ sells more tickets than Crolla right now ... Eddie love Crolla $$$$

Campbell is a huge investment , Eddie will be lucky to break even on him at this stage , he isn’t all that for me  he will never be PPV 

crolla is a little nugget of a deal , profit flowing already and proper sell outs for non title fights , Eddie keeps him winning and the buck keep flowing 

Crolla has a following agreed but Campbell is the better boxer, he ****ed against mendy and it's set him back years. If you've not seen the Linares fight I'd encourage you to watch it, he was pretty unlucky I think. Had he not got flash knocked down he could of beaten a man many consider p4p king (I don't even think he's the best light weight but each to their own)

problem Campbell's got is he's got a promotional barrier with Flanagan he's lost to Linares and as much as I like the lad he'd get sparked by Garcia. So it leaves him with one belt, same with crolla, it won't be long till eddeh sticks them in the ring together if you ask me. And Campbell will win.

15 minutes ago, Manwell Pablo said:

Crolla has a following agreed but Campbell is the better boxer, he ****ed against mendy and it's set him back years. If you've not seen the Linares fight I'd encourage you to watch it, he was pretty unlucky I think. Had he not got flash knocked down he could of beaten a man many consider p4p king (I don't even think he's the best light weight but each to their own)

problem Campbell's got is he's got a promotional barrier with Flanagan he's lost to Linares and as much as I like the lad he'd get sparked by Garcia. So it leaves him with one belt, same with crolla, it won't be long till eddeh sticks them in the ring together if you ask me. And Campbell will win.

No doubt Campbell is better 

but he isn’t making the money Crolla is making and he ain’t going to im my opinion 

Eddie is on a gravy train with Crolla and he has the Man United following so Eddie will keep that rolling 

12 hours ago, GaelicFox said:

No doubt Campbell is better 

but he isn’t making the money Crolla is making and he ain’t going to im my opinion 

Eddie is on a gravy train with Crolla and he has the Man United following so Eddie will keep that rolling 

Undoubtidly that's why it was no problem getting Linares over to Manchester twice and when it came to Campbell all of a sudden the fights in the states. The only lightweight he has who stands a chance of winning a belt is Campbell though and I think he'll be around a lot longer than Crolla as well. Campbells display against Linares showed he belonged at the level where as Crolla was just shown up for being out of his depth, he's a defeat away from losing a lot of stock and I can't see Mathchroom not taking risks on his opponents as they want big pay days, I can see him fighting Campbell next year at some point.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Manwell Pablo said:

Undoubtidly that's why it was no problem getting Linares over to Manchester twice and when it came to Campbell all of a sudden the fights in the states. The only lightweight he has who stands a chance of winning a belt is Campbell though and I think he'll be around a lot longer than Crolla as well. Campbells display against Linares showed he belonged at the level where as Crolla was just shown up for being out of his depth, he's a defeat away from losing a lot of stock and I can't see Mathchroom not taking risks on his opponents as they want big pay days, I can see him fighting Campbell next year at some point.

Ya in fairness agree with that 

7 minutes ago, GaelicFox said:

Wow I wish the press would stop reporting on this madness , Tyson is obviously not well at present  so sad 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sportsnews/article-4974856/Tyson-Fury-announces-comeback-eyes-mega-fight.html

It is madness ...    And they ain't going to stop reporting it ...    Sad indeed. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HankMarvin said:

Nas like the beers or the packets a bit much

Kebabs and Pizza I suspect 

now show host it’s a joke ITV PPV 

killing time here listing to shit shit music 

10pm is the schedule ring walk 

Edited by GaelicFox