Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC_FAN_1995

Boxing

7 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

Fooking Hell! This is like real life Rocky!

Apollo Creed v James “clubber” Lang 

PATHETIC FINISH !!!!! 

AJ has been found out 

Tyson Fury is still the best heavy weight on planet 

and by some way ! 

PURE DROSS !!!!

Edited by GaelicFox

1 minute ago, GaelicFox said:

I was about to say the same , he even moves like him 

this weight is slowing him as well 

I'm always guilty of comparing heavyweights to Mike Tyson in his pomp (who was the greatest in my lifetime). AJ wouldn't last 3 rounds with a young Iron Mike imo.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

I'm always guilty of comparing heavyweights to Mike Tyson in his pomp (who was the greatest in my lifetime). AJ wouldn't last 3 rounds with a young Iron Mike imo.

Who would have though? Mohammad ali wouldve struggled against him lol

• Like 1

1 minute ago, browniefox said:

Never a stoppage, how the commentators can say it's a good call as AJ had it won anyway, are the same ones who say a fight should carry on because 1 punch can end it. Depends who's behind I suppose. 

Don’t agree watch the round back, every punch landed and nothing back ... good call by the ref

2 minutes ago, browniefox said:

I stand by my comment. He wasn't hurt, could have carried on. He may have been letting AJ punch himself out then gone back at him. 

Watch it back, he couldn’t protect and was getting hit... sorry it isn’t the 60s 70s he was getting hurt 

takam put on a fight and a rematch would be good giving the lack of quality at this weight. I’m in the minority in the stoppage though fair bough 

Edited by foxes_rule1978

Guest FriendlyRam

Joshua needs to lose some of that muscle. Its not doing him any favours, why arent his team telling him this?. Wilder, Parker and Fury would have all beaten that AJ tonight and Fury would have boxed rings around him. Hes far too big, hes starting to remind me of Bruno.

Not a good night for AJ in any way at all (apart from the usual...dosh)

He was expected to win the fight much sooner, fans will think the ref stopped it prematurely and he's bust his nose!

He's come out afterwards with all smiles etc.. but he won't be happy with his work tonight.

6 minutes ago, foxes_rule1978 said:

Watch it back, he couldn’t protect and was getting hit... sorry it isn’t the 60s 70s he was getting hurt 

takam put on a fight and a rematch would be good giving the lack of quality at this weight. I’m in the minority in the stoppage though fair bough 

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

Jesus you lot. lol

Same thing I've always said with Joshua, his biggest flaw is how much you and in some cases his opponents rate him as some all time great already. Breazelle turned up for a fight and gave him one, white turned up for a fight and gave him one, wlad...you get the picture and obviously coming in at late notice takam has done himself proud tonight and that stoppage was ridiculous. If he wasn't going to hear the final bell it should of been on his own terms. The likes of Martin and molina have the ability to push Joshua they were just beaten before they got in the ring.

Hes still the best heavyweight out there. As for the young Tyson we will just say James Douglas and leave it at that, his Carlos takam knocked him out.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Manwell Pablo said:

Jesus you lot. lol

Same thing I've always said with Joshua, his biggest flaw is how much you and in some cases his opponents rate him as some all time great already. Breazelle turned up for a fight and gave him one, white turned up for a fight and gave him one, wlad...you get the picture and obviously coming in at late notice takam has done himself proud tonight and that stoppage was ridiculous. If he wasn't going to hear the final bell it should of been on his own terms. The likes of Martin and molina have the ability to push Joshua they were just beaten before they got in the ring.

Hes still the best heavyweight out there. As for the young Tyson we will just say James Douglas and leave it at that, his Carlos takam knocked him out.

Why do you keep going on about Charles Martin who basically fell over when Joshua blew on him?

Twice....

Who is out there to give AJ a close fight? Is Wilder anywhere near him?