Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC_FAN_1995

Boxing

1 hour ago, GaelicFox said:

As I said earlier in the year Tyson fury will never ever return he has a severe and enduring mental health issue and that cannot be cleared by a A drug hearing !! 

Be warned Ned this is crude , but his presentation is someone under the influence and possibly Hypomanic , very very sad to see 

but he is cooked 

??? brilliant I love Tyson 

1 hour ago, Col city fan said:

Who do we go on tomorrow night @GaelicFox?

Hughie or the other geezer?

Ok here is my take .... the NZ’r is 10 pounds over his best fighting weight , Hughie will be virtually impossible to knock out but for me Hughie hasn’t really got the power to knock this guy out , so I think a Fury win by UD is the call 

Parker will tire Late but I expect him to make the end 

Hughie's skin is bad , that’s my only concern , skin infections and boils like that certainly effect performance but I’m told Fury has smashed all his PB’s in this Camp 

fury by UD 

the peter mcdonagh fight will be a right tear up 

Edited by GaelicFox
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, STEVIE B said:

He will never fight again. Maybe he's been ill for some time, maybe his 15 mins of fame has been has taken its toll. Shame but it's part of life and pretty common. Personally I'm not his biggest fan but hope he gets the care he obviously needs. 

Never liked the man , he is a cave man , but his raw boxing skills could have been honed to superstardom if he had the mental fortitude to work hard and take that amazing talent to a different level , he never had that mental fortitude and I suspect looking at a Psychosocial model and understand stress vulnerability it would be almost impossible for anyone with a bipolar affective disorder to top the elite world class sport of boxing ... maybe with some serious time away and illness management there would be a small chance but once I heard about his diagnosis and the medication he was I never had any hope of him return to the elite level .... you can’t  really easily lose weight on olanzapine it’s virtually impossible , one of its major side effects is people get fat and usually massive in a short time , like Fury has , it’s a decent drug as stabilising your mental health but it’s not one that would be good for a sportsman 

Edited by GaelicFox

9 hours ago, GaelicFox said:

Ok here is my take .... the NZ’r is 10 pounds over his best fighting weight , Hughie will be virtually impossible to knock out but for me Hughie hasn’t really got the power to knock this guy out , so I think a Fury win by UD is the call 

Hughie's skin is bad , that’s my only concern , skin infections and boils like that certainly effect performance but I’m told Fury has smashed all his PB’s in this Camp 

fury by UD 

Cheers for that Gaelic.

You know much more about boxing than me, but some bookies are having Parker at nearly evens. For a bloke with the level of experience he's had, v the relatively unproven Hughie Fury, doesn't that seem value?

48 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

Cheers for that Gaelic.

You know much more about boxing than me, but some bookies are having Parker at nearly evens. For a bloke with the level of experience he's had, v the relatively unproven Hughie Fury, doesn't that seem value?

I don’t know anymore than anyone else on here 

Both are unproven if you ask me 

Parker is a decent prospect but these Fury men are bred to fight , add in serious skills and I think they are very very hard to beat 

I think Parker knows he needs a KO And we might get an explosive first 5 rounds 

bloody thing is PPV on YouTube which is mental

1 hour ago, GaelicFox said:

Quite possibly ...as he is officially retired and can’t be tested at the moment 

I don't think the media are doing him any favours. Every time he's at an event they jump on him, asking him ridiculous questions. They surely can see he has serious issues to address before even contemplating a return to boxing. 

• Like 1

I'm planning to go to West Ham away and go to York Hall on the Saturday evening ( always fancied going there ). I know a couple of posters have been to the venue. I will probably get an unreserved seat. Does this mean l can sit on the balcony area or not ? Can't see any info on the ticket site. 

8 hours ago, Col city fan said:

Cheers for that Gaelic.

Sorry Col ...  Parker to win by a KO ...   Technical or otherwise ...    that bit of extra weight will add to his punching power and Fury will eventually wilt.   Paddy knows nowt about boxing ...   :thumbup:

Country(boxing punditry)Fox.

5 hours ago, Countryfox said:

Sorry Col ...  Parker to win by a KO ...   Technical or otherwise ...    that bit of extra weight will add to his punching power and Fury will eventually wilt.   Paddy knows nowt about boxing ...   :thumbup:

Country(boxing punditry)Fox.

lollollol 

5 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

Who has Hughie Fury fought, of any importance?

Absloutley no one, but he's a boxer, not outstanding but a very competent boxer.

The point is Parker is exactly the same, dropped Oceania level fighters and beat Ruiz for a vacant belt, and last time out he was terrible against that Romanian bloke who no ones ever heard of. 7/4 fury points is the bet for me, but it's gonna be a small one admittedly lol 

16 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

Who has Hughie Fury fought, of any importance?

5 minutes ago, Manwell Pablo said:

Absloutley no one, but he's a boxer, not outstanding but a very competent boxer.

The point is Parker is exactly the same, dropped Oceania level fighters and beat Ruiz for a vacant belt, and last time out he was terrible against that Romanian bloke who no ones ever heard of. 7/4 fury points is the bet for me, but it's gonna be a small one admittedly lol 

See Col even Pabs is only putting a fiver on mini me Fury ...     Listen to your Uncle CF and put all your dollar on Parker ...    :thumbup:

On 9/22/2017 at 22:12, GaelicFox said:

fury by UD 

skin so bad between rounds they get preoccupied popping zits rather than coaching

41 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

See Col even Pabs is only putting a fiver on mini me Fury ...     Listen to your Uncle CF and put all your dollar on Parker ...    :thumbup:

I think we've got very different definitions of small bets lol 

it's a tough one to call admittedly it's a fight where you find out who's actually got the ability to deliver on the big stage.